Mr. Right

You let out a harsh but excited breath. "I see you found my Pleasure room, Princess." The way he said it just gives me chills. You grip at the bench a little harder, knowing that he's staring at you, how he's staring at you... You don't dare turn around, you're frozen in place, waiting for him to say something...

Namjoon: "Well.. What do you think?"

You swallow the lump in your throat and sit up straight, rolling your head back, then side to side. I know he isn't asking because he's genuinely nervous about what my thoughts are, he was asking in a mocking manner. He's pushing me to answer, make some type of reaction regarding what I have discovered. But the reality is, you both know exactly what you are feeling. Nervous yet excited. Scared yet aroused. He knew, without even looking at your face and he didn't have to, your body language told him all he needed to know. I mean, if I hated it and were disgusted, would I really be sitting here right now? Would I have spent this much time in here, knowing that eventually, he'd be back? I would have just locked it all back up and pretended like I never saw it, like I hadn't found those keys in the first place.

Namjoon: "It's okay to be shy... but, silence won't make me go away." The way he said it, you knew he was smirking. Fuck, this is driving you crazy.

You: "What is in the other two rooms...?" You asked this on purpose, not giving him the satisfaction of an answer to his question. But either way, you were more worried about that than what was in this room anyways. I mean, this couldn't be the worst of it, could it?

Namjoon: "Hmmm... You will find that out in time... You weren't even supposed to know about this until later.."

Shit... Not only is he excited about your response to this all, he's excited that you found it on your own, before he had planned. You honestly didn't have to actually answer his questions, the way you were responding, he's got you figured out. He knows you aren't worried about this room because you asked about the others.

Namjoon: "Tell me something..."

You: "Ye.. Yes?"

Namjoon: "Since you are so curios... Would you want to try any of this?"

You take a deep breath. Just be honest, I mean there really is no reason to be nervous right? It's a pleasure room, so it'll feel good.... "Yes..." You say reluctantly.

Namjoon breathes heavily. "Yes what?"

You: "Yes Sir" You knew exactly what to say. You've seen Fifty Shades of Gray...

You turn and look at him. If looks could kill, you'd be shot dead. You give him a small, nervous smile. This had to have set him off because he loosened his tie and closed the door.

He started walking towards you and your stomach dropped

He started walking towards you and your stomach dropped. Fuck, what did I get myself into?!

Once he approached you, he smirked, reaching his hand out to help you up. You looked into his eyes, gently grabbing his hand. He swiftly pulls you towards him, picking you up bridal style. He started carrying you towards the bed that was against the right wall.You just kept looking into his eyes, admiring his face, you knew you could trust him but secretly, you were scared. He looked down once he noticed you were staring and smirked. He was about to say something but you grabbed his face and kissed him before he could utter a word. You wanted this yes, but the more he spoke the more nervous you got, so why not improvise?