I'm not good

-15-

As soon as you left the room you made your way outside the palace, towards the garden, to relax. Still a bit dazed by Vaati's actions you could help but be a bit worried that you were loosing your touch.

As you made your way through the palace you felt the eyes of the other on you person, your new to them it's only natural for them to be curious. You paid them no mind but even after you were left alone a hallway you couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched. With a glare set you looked around the area, trying to see who is around or has the nerve to try to sneak up on you. Still not a trace of another person...

You kept your guard up as you exited the palace.

There was one part of it that you knew that went untouched by Shadow and his army when they took over. A small section of the garden just outside the palace walls, a gazebo stood in the center of a patch of black and blue roses. This place is where you would often go during the times Zelda had you over, just to get some peace and quiet. Honestly that princess can be loud at times. As you go into the gazebo you couldn't help but let a faint smile show, this was one of very few time when you could relax without worrying about your current target. At the moment you didn't have one, which was a bit unnerving to you, after spending months conducting that game of yours it was going to be boring until you find a new target, but you wouldn't let it bother you too much.

Your hand twitched, going to the daggers you held on your person, the presence was back only it felt closer than the last time.

"I'm done playing around, show yourself!" Sounds of movement occurred near the treeline as a figure came into view.

"Hello (Name).~"