Ending 1 out of 3

-Shadow Links' ending-

You were packing up your belongings, ready to leave the kingdom of Hyrule.  Vaati had nothing on you, you owed him nothing, the princess is scheduled to be killed this evening and there is no signs of the "hero" showing up anytime soon.
With a small bag I hand you made your way to the stables, on foot it would take nearly a month to get to your little house in the woods, on horseback it would take a week or so even with a break here and there. You choose the first horse you saw, not caring who it belonged to, and took it out of the stables. As you were about to climb onto it a hand stopped you. "You're not leaving." You turned around to see shadow, distress clearly shown on his face before he pulled out to his person, his grip on you was that of iron bars. "Shadow I-" "Shut up, I don't give a damn as to why you're leaving this palace, you're not going to leave me." He all but snarled as he buried his face in your (h/c) hair, trying calm himself down. You were surprised at his behavior to you wanting to leave, after all he would have to be the person you believed that wouldn't give a fuck. "Shadow I can't stay here." You didn't want to tell him your reason for leaving, after all if he knew he would then become a traget by your caretakers, which could lead to a horrible end for him.
And as much as you hated to admit this, this being had caught your thoughts. He had attracted you.
"Then I'm coming, end of story." Before you could protest he had slung you over his shoulder and had gotten on the horse. You knew that struggling would lead to you falling off and getting harmed.

Fine, let him come along. You thought to yourself as the two of you rode far way from the remains of Hyrule...