Nemesis

The legendary bladers all left in the helicopter, not noticing Yuu, Kenta and Masamune on board with them.

Well, they'll be found out eventually, Chi was sure.

Truthfully, she too wanted to join in as a stowaway. She knew Ryuga would be there, battling Nemesis on his own. It's just like him too. But she knew that if she did, she'll only cause problems for those bladers.

She wasn't good at battling anyway, what use could she be?

Chi, Benkei, Toby and Zeo joined Hikaru and Ryo in the director's office, watching the world fall into chaos. At one point, the storms and disasters began to die down, meaning that something must've gotten in the god of destruction's way.

She knew it was him. Ginga and the others haven't arrived yet, so it had to be him.

"Why don't we go after them?" Ryo said, suddenly standing up. "Now that they've stopped the storms, we can head there safely."

"I like the sound of that!" Zeo cheered, Toby just as excited behind him.

"B-b-b-bull! Kyoya-pal, I'm coming!!" Benkei yelled to the ceiling.

Chi and Hikaru exchanged glances. The latter smiled while the former only nodded.

"Let's get the helicopters ready. Everyone, follow me, the Immortal Pheonix!" For an old man in a suit, he runs quite fast.

The others followed him to the rooftop, where he was already barking orders at the pilots. Two helicopters were needed because, after recieving info that they crashed, they had to bring the bladers back too. Just as they were about to leave, another much smaller copter joined them.

The emcee of nearly every tournament in the country, and even abroad at times, Blader DJ, brought his mic and camera along to show the world what exactly is going on.

They've been flying for over half an hour before the island could be seen. Of course before that, they had to land once to pick up the pilots from the first helicopter they sent out. Upon reaching just above the dark island, they could clearly see everyone on the ground by a large hole, battered and bruised.

"HEY!!" Ryo called out, half his body out of the helicopter. "GINGA!! HI,  KIDS!!!"

Hikaru joined him. "Is everyone okay?!" Ginga, Masamune and King heard them and waved excitedly.

"AHH!! B-B-B-BULL!! ARE YOU OKAY TOO, KYOYA-PA-" Benkei was pulled back by Toby and Zeo.

"Masamune! Hey, King!" Toby called out to them.

Zeo did too. "Everyone!! We came to get you!!"

Chi didn't go to the door. She was by the window, looking at all the bladers down there. Her heart sank when she saw Ryuga wasn't with them. Then again, he was never one to be in groups in the first place. Maybe he already left...?

"PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, PLEASE TAKE A CLOSE LOOK HERE!!" Blader DJ said into his mic, snapping her out of her thoughts. "THERE IS GINGA!! THERE'S KYOYA!! AND THERE'S THE BLADER WHO WON TORYUMON, THE TAG TEAM TOURNAMENT IN CHINA, AGUMA!! THE WINNER OF THE BEYSTER ISLAND CHAMPIONSHIP, CHRIS!! THE BLADER WHO WON IN THE DESTROYER DOME, KING, AND THE RUNNER-UP, MASAMUNE!! I CAN SEE YUU!! AND TSUBASA TOO!!"

Without stopping, he continued. "IN ORDER TO STOP THE STRANGE GOINGS ON DEVASTATING THE WORLD, THEY GATHERED AT THE SOURCE OF THAT POWER, THIS ISLAND!! THE WORLD HAS BEEN SAVED BY THESE GREAT BLADERS!! BUT HOW DID THEY DO IT?!?! WHAT WAS THAT STRANGE ENERGY?!?! AND WHY DO THEY ALL LOOK SO, COMPLETELY, BURNED OUT?!?! I WILL TRY TO GET AN INTERVIEW RIGHT AWAY AND LET YOU ALL KNOW THE SCOOP!!"

Chi had to admit she was impressed with how steady he could keep his voice. He must be getting paid really well as a commentator.

Right when Ryo was about to tell the pilots to land, and dark pillar of energy shot out from the hole.

"Whoa! What is that thing?!" Zeo freaked out.

"Oh no... Emergency retreat! Pull up! Hurry!!" Ryo ordered.

Benkei wasn't prepared for the sudden increase of altitude. "WHOAAA!!! KYOYAAAAA!!"

A dark figure, about the height of however high their helicopters are at right now, appeared where the hole was.

"WOW!! WHAT IS THAT THING?!" Blader DJ continued to yell into his mic.

The creature called itself the God of Destruction, then proceeded to continue its havoc on the world. Ginga and the other bladers on the ground pointed their beys at Nemesis, but they were too tired to fight back.

It wasn't long until all but Ginga's Cosmic Pegasus was knocked out, though even Pegasus was barely spinning. It was around then that a pillar of light shot out around Ginga and the others. Pegasus began to spin faster and Ginga started to fight back with more power than before.

Chi wasn't entirely interested in the battle to begin with. She was only here for Ryuga, she had made that clear to anyone and everyone. That was why, when the purple dragon appeared, it shocked her the most.

"Don't even think about using Ryuga's power, you gutless monster!!" She heard Ginga yell. Sir Ryuga's...? Did that creature do something to him?!

For the first time in a good while, panic settled into her. She heard her bey's growls as well. She wanted answers. She bit her lip, knowing full well she can't do anything at the moment.

It surprised her, and all the others, even more when the dragon transformed into something... else. It seemed after combining all of the different powers it owns, Nemesis had become even more powerful.

"Just look!! Ginga's trying so hard out there! And we really can't do anything to help him?!" Toby's voice was a mix of worry and anger.

Zeo muttered angrily to himself. "Can we really only sit here and watch this happen?!"

"Oh if only I were a REAL legendary blader!!" Benkei said, exasperated. "I could carry on the fight for Ginga and Kyoya for sure!!" He took out his Dark Bull. "If only there was a star fragment inside of bull, I could help them! It's not fair..."

That was when Bull began glowing. Not only that, but Toby's Lyra, Zeo's Fox, Hikaru's Aquario, and Chi's Sirius too began glowing.

"... One day, a star fell from the sky." Ryo began, gaining their atention. "Through the ages, the tops born from that star changed shape and became the beyblades of today."

"Huh...?" Beneki muttered, confused.

"What exactly are you saying?" Toby asked.

"I get it!" Zeo said. "Our beys originally have the power of the star fragment too, understand?"

"And not just our beys have it..." Hikaru continued. "All of the beys in the world! Everyone's bey possesses the power of the star fragment! It probably doesn't even come close to the power the legendary bladers have, but still..!!"

"The power of the star fragment is awakened and grows stronger with the blader's bey spirit!" Ryo stated.

Benkei, Toby, Zeo and Hikaru leaned out the door, pointing they beys and Ginga. There wasn't really space left, so Ryo and Chi pointed their beys at him from behind them.

The glowing got brighter and rays of light shot out, joined by many other streaks of light from all over the place. They all gathered to Ginga and his Pegasus.

With the final special move, Super Cosmic Nova, Ginga won against Nemesis, and the creature fell back into the hole it came out of.