Hades Inc.

After hearing the whole explaination on the arrangement system, Ryuga didn't seem impressed at all. "I really don't care what your goofy dreams are, they have nothing to do with me."

"Well, that is simply not true, Ryuga." Ziggurat sneered, gaining the boy's full attention now. "I believe I've mentioned that I've had my eye on you for quite some time, didn't I? Not so long ago, after learning about the forbidden bey, L-Drago, we used the Dark Nebula organization to send you to Koma Village."

"What was that?!" The blader snapped.

Ziggurat proceeded to explain how they hoped he would be able to control the dark power, but that project failed because he was the one controlled instead. But from that failure, he started a new project, which is the arrangement system.

That was when Chi fully understood what she had been used for in those 15 months at the Dark Nebula. What Doji had failed at, Ziggurat succeeded.

The man continued to say that, even though it's impressive Ryuga had managed to control the dark power before he completed his experiment, it would've been better if he had done it earlier. Ryuga was clearly displeased about being used as an experiment, but the man didn't stop there. He proceeded to request his cooperation to let them gather data on him. That only enraged the dragon blader further.

Ryuga took his launcher out and blasted a hole in the wall. As soon as the dust cleared, he was no where in sight.

Zeo was ordered to go after him, after taking another arrangement. Chi went along as well, not wanting to seperate with him so quickly.

After a long while of searching and chasing, they finally managed to corner him at a park. The HD bladers along with Zeo had him surrounded, while she stood on the side and watched. Not long after, Ginga Hagane appeared with another boy from his team, Masamune Kadoya.

Masamune yelled at Ryuga, which resulted to him and Zeo getting into an arguement somehow, and Ginga being there seemed to make things worse. Zeo pointed his bey at Masamune, and reluctantly, the latter agreed to the battle. Noticing how the former got more power than before, Ryuga made a small comment about the arrangement that reached Ginga's ears, confusing him.

Ignoring the questioning gaze, he proceeded to leave. "This is pointless." He didn't bother taking out his bey when they other HD bladers pointed theirs at him. He simply opened his gauntlet and a bright, burning energy took them all down.

The gauntlet closed again and he eyed Chi, who was now standing in front of him. "So you work for him now?"

Chi shook her head. "No matter who I work with, my loyalty is still to you, Sir Ryuga."

He grunted. "Hmph... Your choice." Before walking away, he adressed the boy behind him. "Ginga, watch out for the US team."

A day or two later, it was time for Team Star Breaker to fight against Team Gan Gan Galaxy. Zeo had won his match against Masamune, while Jack was defeated by Ryuga. That second battle must've shocked the entire beyblade world. To top it off, Ginga won his fight against Damian, so that makes Gan Gan Galaxy the number one team in the world.

Ryuga disappeared after his battle, so Chi didn't see any point in sticking around. Actually, after that world wide announcement Ziggurat made, she had to make preparations. After what happened last time, she's sure Ginga would try to stop Ziggurat just as he did Doji.

Soon enough, her speculations were proven right. Ziggurat ordered everyone to 'welcome the guests'.

Julian Konzern, who had joined them after his defeat to Damian, went off to the HQ's lobby, Jack and Damian went back into their arrangement chambers, and Zeo was nowhere in sight. She assumed he was locked away after confronting the scientist about his friend, Toby, turning into Faust.

"Little Chi," She's starting to really hate that nickname. "We have prepared your arrangement chamber too."

She sent him a questioning gaze, especially seeing how she never had to go into one since she had arrived. He excused himself by saying that they needed the back up.

He led her to the room and had her place her bey into a seperate machine. She went into the machine and the glass closed above her.

"This is your punishment." He suddenly said, glaring at her. "I heard from the other bladers that you did nothing to help capture Ryuga and his L-Drago. I let you tag along because I thought you would be of use to me, but it appears I was wrong. Goodbye, child."

She didn't struggle. She couldn't struggle. Her body was frozen inside the case and the systems around her were blaring out warnings. But she didn't regret her actions. She had made up her mind years ago that her top priority would always be Ryuga.

The last thing she heard were her bey's cries for help.

~~~~~

That excessive amount of time in the arrangement system must be the reason why she's stuck in this hospital for so long. It's been months now, and only recently had she been able to properly move around.

Her body had to process too much information in a single go. She was lucky she was found before she got to her critical limits.

I should... Go thank them... She knew she'd attract a lot of attention, especially with those she had encountered previously, but she has no choice in the matter. They were paying for her bills. She was in their debt.

She talked to the doctor about her condition and he was more than happy to release her after the final check up.

Without much thought, she made her way to the WBBA building.