Chapter 13

Camila groaned loudly as she awoke from her slumber, her eyes becoming strained as she attempts to fight against the bright light hitting her face.

She lifts her hands to rub her eyes before pressing her palms against her head, trying to block out the painful headache that has absorbed her mind.

Regret fills her body as the events of the previous night flood back to her and she momentarily looses herself in her thoughts, thinking back to the party.

Where the hell had Dinah gone?
Is she safe, did she go home with somebody?

She most possibly just stayed over at Normani’s or went back with her boyfriend since his parents are always on business trips.

She allowed herself to reopen her eyes and the familiarity of the room she was laid in overwhelms her, but she is still unable to figure out where she had seen this room before.

Shaking her head before her mind becomes too caught up in the desperation to know, Camila slowly slides out of the bed and makes her way through the house and back to the kitchen where the noise is coming from.

She smiles when she reaches the door, witnessing Chris cooking what looks like Bacon as she sings and dances to one direction.

Her hands automatically come to her mouth to stop herself from laughing and interrupting the moment and she continues to watch in complete silence.

However when he looses himself completely in the music and is about to lift his shirt over his head, she clears her throat to make her presence known to him and he is quick to turn around.

Camila’s laughter is now unstoppable from escaping her throat as she sees his cheeks become flushed as he looks to the floor awkwardly in embarrassment.

She walks further into the kitchen and sits herself on the same stool she sat on the night before, still laughing uncontrollably at the boy that is stood before her.

Her sides begin to hurt and tears form in the corners of her eyes as she tries to calm herself down.

It takes 5 minutes but she eventually manages to stop herself from laughing and guilty bites her lip as she looks over to Chris to see him poking at his burnt pieces of bacon.

“Morning” she giggles softly and he finally cracks a smile and rolls his eyes, pushing a plate of pancakes and nutella towards her.

Her stomach growls in anticipation and she doesn’t even need to think about anything before shoving the food down her throat eagerly making Chris chuckle at her.

As Camila is eating, Chris takes his time to study the girl before him. He is most certainly positive that this is the girl his sister had become completely intoxicated by over the past three months and if she isn’t then he has no idea what the hell he has gotten himself into. 

He silently prays that this is the correct girl though, his sister has been wishing to actually be able to physically get to know this girl and to be able to hold her and speak to her.

When his sister told him about this girl, he noticed the way her eyes sparkled with an unfamiliar happiness that he hadn’t seen before.