Chapter 6

|Kirito Pov|

"Hey Kirito one more thing, what's the difference between the lead group and us?" Keita asked.
"They know all the fastest ways to get EXP, and they don't share them."I explained.

" I'm sure that's part of it, but I think it's willpower."
"Willpower?" I asked.

"I suppose you might say its a determination to protect one's friends. No, everyone. Right now they're still protecting us, but I'd think that my will is just as strong. Naturally, our first priority is our friends' safety. Someday we want to make it to the top with the rest." He explained.
"I see, I guess you're right." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Heh, maybe." he laid down.

"Hey Leader looking good!"
"Hey come on."
"So we're going to be up there with the Holy Dragon Alliance and the Knights of the Blood Oath?"

"What, there is nothing with setting big goals, first we all hit level thirty."
"That's Impossible!"

If the Black Cats ever do grow up and make it to the front lines. Keita's ideals could change the insular atmosphere up there.

I felt something heavy on my shoulders. I look to see what it was. It was (y/n) and she was smiling at me.I smiled back at her too.

* * * *

"I have an announcement for you!" Keita shouted, "As of our last hunt, we've saved 20,000 Cor!"
"Before too long, we'll be able to buy are own house."

"Hey why don't we get more equipment for Sachi?"
"Yeah."

"No," Sachi refused, "I am fine just the way I am."

"Stop refusing Sachi, we can't make Kirito and (y/n) protect us forever."

"I am sorry." Sachi apologized.
"We don't mind, don't worry about it."

"Sorry Kirito and (y/n), Sachi I know it's hard to switch jobs, but your almost there. Let's do are best!"

* * * *
|Your Pov|

May 16, 2023 Floor 28: Wolf Plains

"Katie?"

"Hey it's (y/n)!" I was correct it was her, she quickly made her way to me. "Hey (y/n) It's been a while. Who's the guy with you?"

"This is Kirito."
"Well it's nice to meet you Kirito, I'm Katie and that's my Brother Klein. I think you my know him already since he is always talking about you." She giggled, "but anyway, I was thought I would never see you again! Your out leveling this late? Wait a minute? That mark, Did you join a guild?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah I did."
"Hey you two we can move on!"

Kirito started to walk towards the direction of the others I trailed right behind him.
"Bye Katie," I waved, "it was great to see you again."

* * * *

Message

It's from Keita

Sachi left and still hasn't returned.We're heading to the dungeon area. If you learn anything let me know.

"Sachi." Kirito Whispered. He then went to his main menu and tracked Sachi.
"Come on (y/n), we have to go find her."

* * * *

"Sachi!" Kirito and I both yelled in sync when we saw Sachi in the distance.

"Kirito, (y/n)?" She looked confused.

"Everyone is worried about you!" I looked at her trying to see if she had been harm or had injures but she seemed alright and healthy.

"Hey Kirito," she began to mutter, " let's run away together."

"Uhh," I stepped back, "If you don't mind Kirito I shall be waiting for you over there." He nodded. I watched as he mad his way toward Sachi.

Lets run away together, what kind of bull is that.

* * * *

A/n Other Chapter in one day yasss!

Hope you like this chapter and stuff

* * * *
2019: another update I'm on fire guys lmao but I hope the errors are better and yuh also! I need friends so heeeelp.

don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT WHAT YA THINK

FOLLOW

BYEEE