Chapter 15

|Your Pov|

I stood back to watch Kirito to fight a monster. I guess you didn't need my help so I just sat down and watched him.

It's nearly been two years have passed since this death game started. Kirito and I are still going to be alone in the front lines. Kayaba Akihiko is out there somewhere, watching this world. What is he feeling right now? Pleasure, happiness, whatever it is. He's a monster.

"Kirito," I walked up to him after he got the last hit on the monster. "Lets get going." I grabbed his hand and my way to the next floor.

* * * *

October 17, 2024 Floor 74: Dungeon

"Hey Kirito," I looked at him, " is that a," I grabbed some darts from my back pocket.I threw one near the bull. I then through another one making sure this one hit the bull. "Score!"

* * * *

Floor 50 : Algade

"Seriously? This is a s-class rare item. I've never seen one before, hey (y/n). Don't you have all the money you need? Wouldn't rather you eat this yourself than sell it.?"Agil looked at me confused.

"I love to eat it and share with Kirito. I'll probably never get one again."I shrugged at him.

"B-But,"

"But, who has a high enough cooking skill to prepare this?"I asked him.

"If we tried we probably burn it."
" Worth a shot I suppose." I smiled at him.

"(y/n)," I felt someone pat my back. I turn around and saw that it was Asuna. I just stared at her.
"We found our chef." Kirito said while grabbing Asuna's hand.
"W-What?"Asuna looked confused.

"Ha, It's rare to see you in a place like this Asuna." Kirito laughed at her.
I stared at the guy who was behind Asuna.

Why is me staring at? Wait can it be!? No no he can't that would be weird. (y/n) stop thinking like at!

"Um," Asuna waved her hands in front of my face, "did you hear me?"
"Sorry," I snapped back into reality. "can you please repeat it one more time?"

"It's almost time for the next boss." She explained, "I just came to check if you two were still alive."
"We're on your friends list, you can tell from that."

"If you two are still alive, that's good enough. Anyway,So what was that thing about a chef ?"

"Oh yeah, What's your current cooking skill?" She smirked at me.
"I maxed it lasted week."

"Wait what," I looked at her in shock, " I-I can't even boil water with out making it all disappear!"
"Amazing, I know?"She laughed.

"If you're that good, we have a favor to ask you."I grabbed the item.
""T-This is a ragout rabbit!" She started at.

"We'll trade, if you cook I will let you have a bite." She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to her.
"Half." She stared at me.
"O-Okay, deal."

She let go and started to jump around like a little kid who just got the toy they wanted for a while.

"Sorry, but I won't be selling it, after all."I told Agil.
"We're pals,right?" He laughed nervously, "Give me a taste."

"I'll write you a report on how it tastes." I said while walking out his shop.

"Well then where would you like me to cook it?"
"Well you see," I said nervously while fidgeting with my fingers.
"You probably don't have any cookware at your place. Just this once and only because the ingredient is so good, we can use my place."