Chapter 12

| Your Pov|

"What are you doing?"
I opened one of my eyes and saw that it was Kirito.
"What?" I sat up.
"You heard Asuna we can't take naps."Kirito laughed.

"I think she was talking to you." I mimicked his laugh right back at him.
"It doesn't matter, either way we still need to solve the thing that happen from yesterday."
"You and Asuna can go ahead, I suck at solving thing." I laid back down. Kirito then sat next to me.

"I pretty sure your great at solving thing." he poked at my side.
"I'm not," I sighed. "back in the real world I suck at everything. Solving math problems, English, you know all that good stuff. That's why I am the quiet one in the back of the classroom."

"But were not in the real world, were in Aidcrad. If you think about it (y/n) you might be better in math in here then in the real world."

"I don't think it works like that Kirito."
"(u/n) you told me that your the quiet one in the classroom, Right?"
"Yeah," I looked at him, "Why are you asking?"
"Well you look like your very popular. You get along with people so easily, you must have a lot of friends out there."

"I don't have a lot of friends, my circle of friends consist of me, my cat, my dog, and sometimes my fish if it ever decides to stay alive for more than a week." I explained.
"Stop lying to me, tell me the truth."

"F-Fine," I sat back up, "I am very popular in school, but sometimes I wish I wasn't. That's why I started to play Sword Art Online to just get away from everyone and my problems."

"I knew it!" Kirito started to laugh
"What so funny?" He looked at me and smiled.
"Nothing (y/n), but can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."
"You know the day I told you that I want us to be best friends in here and in the real world." I looked at him worried.

What if he changed his mind about not being friends.

"Y-Yeah I remember."

"I want that to change." He whispered.
"W-What do you mean?" I felt my eyes start to fill up with tears. I was trying to hold them back but it was getting hard by the second.

"I don't want us to be friends." He got up from beside me and started heading to the door.

"Are you saying that you don't want to be my friend anymore?" My voice cracked through out that sentence

"I want to be more then friends." He smiled at me. I let out a breath of relief.

This bastard had me scared! I should just fight him right here and now for scaring me.

"You want to be best friends?"
"You're almost there." He laughed.
"Super Mega Best Friends?"
"You're really clue less?" He looked at him concerned. Like if I just failed the words most easiest math test.

"If you think about it, you might get it." He shook his head while smiling. "Well I should get going Asuna waiting for me." He walked out the door.

He wants to be more then Best friends?
Wait could that mean?
N-No way, I doubt that would happen.
Let me get that out of my heads. It won't happen.

* * * *

A/n : i hope you like this chapter and stuff sorry if it was short don't for get to vote comment and Follow byeee

* * * *
2019: and another one bite the dust and another and another and another bites the dust