Chapter 9

February 23,2024  Floor 35:Lost Forest

|Kirito Pov|

"(U/n) You get those to monsters and I will get these two!"
"Right away!"

*Slice Slice Slice Slice*

"Pina! Don't leave me alone.Pina!" The small girl yelled and cry.
"What's with the feather?"
"It's Pina, My partner."

"You're a beast tamer." Me and (u/n) both said in sync.

"We are really sorry,We weren't able to save your friend."
"No,I was being stupid. I was stupid thinking that i can make it through the forest on my own. Thank you two for saving me."

"Does that Feather happen to have an item name?" (y/m) asked while sitting next to the small girl. She opened it.

Pina's heart

She started to cry.
"Don't cry, if Pina's heart still here, you can still revive her."
"Really?"
"Yeah, on the south side of Floor 47, there's a field dungeon called the Hill of Memories. I've heard that the flower that blooms at the top can revive any pet." (Y/n) explained. I just smiled at her.

"Floor 47." She whispered.
"If you gave us the GP we would go for you, but you see if the pet owner isn't there the flower won't bloom." I explained further more.

"That information is enough.If I work hard to raise my level then maybe someday."

"They can only be revive for three days after death." (y/n) said while looking down at the ground.
"No," the girl paused, "It's my fault. I'm so sorry Pina." The girl started to cry.

"Don't worry, you have three days. This Equipment should be worth a good six or seven levels. If we go with you, it'll work out." (y/n) awe her some equipment.

"Why would you do all this for me?"!She asked,
"If you promise not to laugh I will tell you."I said.
"I promise!" The girl said.
"It's because you looked like my sister."

|Your Pov|

"Kirito." I started laughing, "So why did you help her?"
"Shut up (y/n)! I said don't laugh." He scolded me.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry it's so funny to see you have a soft side for you family members." I laughed. "It's cute."

"Um,I'm sure this isn't anywhere near enough to pay,but."

"It's okay, this isn't entirely incompatible with the reason we are here."
"Oh, My name is Silica by the way."
"My name is (y/n) and this guy right here is Kirito. We won't be together long,but it nice to meet you!"

* * * *

Floor 35:Mishe

"There's Silica!"
"You're late." Said a chubby boy running towards us. "U-um..."Silica stopped in her tracks.

"Let's party sometime! We can go wherever you want to go." Said a boy with brown hair.
"That's very kind of you but, I'll be with a party with these two for a while." She said while grabbing me and Kirito arms.

Both of the guys gave me and Kirito a death glare.
"You jelly guys!"I yelled at them.I then started to walk away dragging Kirito and Silica with me.

"I apologize for that." Silica whispered.
"Your fans?" Kirito asked.
" You must be famous." I laughed.

"No, they just want me along as a mascot, but I got full of myself when they began calling me. Dragon Tamer Silica." She explained.

"Don"t worry, We'll make it in time." Kirito said while patting her head.
"Right!" She smiled.

"Where do you two live?" Silica asked.
"On floor 50, but that is pretty far. Maybe we'll just stay here."I said.
"Really? The cheese cake is really good here."bSilica said.
"Oh,if it isn't Silica.You made it out of the forest alive." A lady with red hair said.

I looked over at Silica and saw her get upset.
"Is something wrong?"I asked.
"No, Nothing."

"Huh, what happen to the lizard? Could something.." I quickly grab Kirito and Silica hand and started to drag them.

"Where do you think your going!"The red head yelled."Why do you care!"I yelled at her.

* * * *

"Why is she so mean?"

"Is SAO your first MMO?"Kirito asked.
"Yeah."
"In any online game,a lot of personalities change. Some enjoy playing as outright villains. Our player indicators are right? However,if you commit a crime, the indicator will turn orange. The worst criminals, players killer, those who've killed someone,are known as red players." Kirito explained.

"You mean murderers?" She asked.
"In any other games, they could have fun while role playing as the bad guy. However Sword Art Online is Diffrent. This game isn't really a game at all."

"Kirito." Silica whispered, "I'm sorry."
"Don't be." He smiled at her.
"Well we should go find a place to stay." I said while getting up from my chair.

"Right.."Kirito agreed.
"You coming." I asked Silica.
I held my hand out and smiled at her.

"Y-Yeah." She grab my hand. I help her get up and smiled at her again. I then let go of her and we started to walk.

"W-wait can i tell you both something!"
I turned around to make eye contact with her.
"What is it?

"Y-You two are g-good people." she was looking down at the ground.
"You sure know how to cheer some one up." Kirito smiled.
"His right." I smiled at her as well.

* * * *

"Hey (u/n)?"
"Yes Kirito?"
"I'm going go talk to Silica about Floor 47."

"Okay," I paused, "Hey Kirito why did we have to get a two bed room instead of a three bedroom?" I asked.

"Well (y/n) we have to save are gold coins."

"Why do I have to sleep with you though?"I asked.
"Well because you would be jealous if i sleep with Silica." He smirked, I quickly looked away.

"I am Just playing with you. It's because i knew you longer and it would be weird if i slept with her."
" ah, okay." I smiled at him.

"I never get tired of your smile."He smiled at me.
I quickly turned around.
"Y-You can leave know."
"I will be right back."He said while leaving the room. I fell to the ground.
"Why is my face turning hot?"
I got up and went to the mirror to check my face.

"My face is turning a red.bMaybe it because it's hot in here. Yeah that might be the reason."

I'm totally lying to myself.

* * * *

A/N Hope you like this chapter and stuff and also don't for get to
* * * *
2019: updated

VOTE

COMMENT what ya think

AND

FOLLOW

BYEEEEE