Chapter 29

|Kirito's Pov|

This isn't a duel...We're fighting to kill. That's right, I'm going to kill him!

I gripped my sword tightly and started to run towards him I then started to swing my swords at him.

He was the one you designed the dual-wielding skill. He'll be able to block all of the pre-programmed combos. I have to defeat him with my own power, without using the sword skill!

Faster!

I have to go faster!

I'm sorry y/n. You, at least, need to live.

I threw my sword back and then with all my strength I hit Heathcliff shield. When i hit it the tip of my blue sword broke.

"Farewell Kirito." He grinned.

~Your Pov~

"I should have something for the paralysis." I whispered while going threw my menu.

"Here it is." I grabbed the drink out of my menu. I started to dink it.
"Ew! Gross" I looked at my HP bar and notice that the paralysis was gone.

"Asuna!" I yelled while turning around to hand her the drink, but when I turned around she wasn't there. I started to look around until I saw her running to Kirito. I quickly looked at her HP and notice she was still paralyzed.

But how?

I quickly got up from the ground and started to run towards them both.

I have to go faster,or I won't make it!

I looked over at Heathcliff and notice he was throwing his sword back.

"A-Asuna!" I yelled while running faster. In that moment all I could think about was saving them.
"A-Asuan!" I yelled while jumping in front of her.

*Slice!*

~Kirito's Pov~

"Asuna, y/n. This can't, This can't be," I whispered to both of them.

"I'm sorry." Asuna whispered back. When she said that my heart broke in half. I looked at y/n and notice she was crying." G-Goodbye Kirito." Y/n said and with at goodbye my heart broke into a million pieces.

They both grab their hands, then closed their eyes. Then out of no where they both disappeared. I quickly got up from the floor and tried to catch their crystals. I felt my legs give up on me causing me to fall to the ground.

"That was a surprise, I don't believe I programmed a way to neutralize paralysis on your own. I guess these things happen." Heathcliff laughed. I looked to the side and notice that y/n black sword was next to me. I reached for it and started to get up from the ground.

I started to swing it back and forth but I was so weak since I didn't care if I died that moment all I wanted was to be with them. I heard Heathcliff sigh and then he hit my sword causing it to fly backwards. I looked at it and then stared at the ground. I then closed my eyes.

*Slice!*

I open my eyes and notice Heathcliff stabbed me. I looked up at him and then tried to move around but I couldn't. I just decided to close my eyes instead. I looked at my HP as it was going down.

It's over now...

"I believe in you, Kirito." An image of y/n popped in my head.

Not yet...

I started to walk to Heathcliff.
"Not Yet!" I yelled at him. I then gripped y/n sword. I threw the sword back, and then stabbed Heathcliff. I looked at his HP bar and notice it hit Zero. I then looked down at y/n sword.

Is this good enough?

I smiled at it and then closed my eyes.