Chapter 27

November 7, 2024 Floor 55:Grandzam
/your pov\

"The recon team was wiped out?"

"We sent twenty-member party, taken from five different guilds, to prepare for the boss fight. However,when the first ten reached the center of the room, and the boss appeared, the entrance closed."Heathcliff explained.

"an anti-crystal area." Kirito whispered to himself.

"And when it opened five minutes later, nothing remained in the room. Neither the ten. Nor the boss." Heathcliff explained more.

"T-That's crazy and Impossible!" I yelled.

"But we cannot give up on clearing the game. We'll have to attack with the largest group we have." Heathcliff said."

"Count is in!" I smiled.
"However, Asuan and y/n are my highest priority. If things get bad, I will protect them over the rest of the party." Kirito explained.

"a person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight."

~~~~

"Three hours left, huh? What should we do y/n?"Asuna asked.

Something is troubling Kirito?

"What's wrong y/n?" I pointed at Kirito. She turn around to face him.

"Don't get mad when I say this, but today will you two stay here rather than going to the boss fight?" Kirito asked.
"Kirito why whould you ask that?"I looked at him confused.
"We can't know what will happen when we can't use teleport crystals. I'm sacred. If anything happenes to both of you." I quickly grab Kirito by the collar of his shirt.

"You want just us to stay here where it's safe, knowing that you might died out there? Kirito you know what I would do if you never came back? I would kill myself! I wouldn't still have a reason to live, it wouldn't be the same without you. I would hate myself for it." I explained to him.

"I'm sorry. I'm panicking. Honestly I'd rather run away with you. We don't have to return to the real world. We can just live in the house in the forest!" Kirito explained.

"It would be nice Kirito, but we made a promise remember?" I asked while showing him Yui's heart.

"Y-Your right."

"To be honest I'd rather live with you forever and ever, but there's a time limit Kirito. Those hospital beds won't help just forever, that's why we have a time limit." I explained to him. He then shrugged his shoulders.

"Kirito! When we get to the real world lets date and get married and grow old together!" I smiled at him trying to hide my tears.

"Stop trying to hide your tears y/n, if you need to cry then cry."Kirito said while hugging me.

"And yes, when we get to the real world will get married and get old together."

Floor 75: Yurinia Teleport Gate Plaza

Why is everyone here giving us the death glare what did we do wrong!?

"Hey!" Some people behind us yelled. I turned around and noticed it was Klien and Agil.
"What? You guys are coming,too?" Kirito asked.
"You should be happy to see me."

"I shut my shop down to come and help. You don't even understand my selfless desire to help?"Agil asked.

"Then, we'll remove you from the item drop list." Kirito told him.
"I wouldn't take it that far!"Agil yelled then we all started to laugh.

"Corridor: open.Now let's get going." Heathcliff said.

~~~~~~

"I don't like this place." Asuna said.

"I agree with you there." I nodded my head.

"Are you ready? The Knights of the Blood Oath will take the majority of the damage on the front line. While we do, I'd like the rest to discern it's attack patterns, and prepare to change tactics as necessary. It will be a difficult battle,but I have faith that we will prevail. For our day of liberation!" Heathcliff explained.

"Yeahhh!" Everyone started to scream. I look over at Kirito and notice he was clenching his fist really hard. I grab is hand and started to whisper in his ear.

"I'll protect you and you protect me like we promised." I smiled at him.

"Yeah." He smiled back.

"I don't want any of you guys to die!" I yelled at Klein and Agil.

"Same to you!" Klein smiled.

I quickly grab my sword and got them ready for battle.

I'm going to protect him now matter what!

"Now Go Go Go!" Heathcliff yelled.

I want to see Kirito in the real world smiling!

~~~~~~

Sorry for this sucky update I was trying to update before I do to my aunts house for thanks giving and also

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I hope you like it tho that's all byeee

2020 update: what's good