Chapter 19

|Your Pov|

"When are they going to stop talking?!" I said while walking side to side. Almost like I was waddling like a penguin. The door started to open. I quickly stood in front of it and saw it was Asuna and Kirito.

"What did he say!" I asked impatiently.
"He said that Kirito has to duel with him, and if Kirito wins I can leave with you, but if he loses you both have to join are guild." She explained.

"I'll fight him Kirito!"
"No (u/n), It's already decided."

|Kirito Pov|

~October 20 2024 Floor 75 Collinia~

"You utter idiot, why would you say that!" Asuna yelled at me.
"I'm sorry, I just wasn't thinking."

"When I first saw your dual- wielding skill back there, I thought your strength was on a whole other level, but the commander has a unique skill too."

"I've seen it plenty of times. Divine Blade, a skill that maximizes both attack and defense power. The attack is Strong but the defense is incredible." I explained to her.

"No one has seen his HP bar fall into the yellow zone. He's completely overpowered."

"I know."

"What are you going to do? If you lose, not only do i not get me leave, but you'll have to join the Knights Of The Blood Oath." She explained.I looked over at (y/n).
"What do you think I should do?"
"Well for one thing, you should lose easily." She smiled at me.

|Your Pov|

"Do you think Kirito going to win?" Asuna asked me.
"Asuna honey," I grabbed her shoulders, "we all know that Kirito isn't going to lose. Why would you ask that?"

"Because, with a skill heathcliff has there no telling what will happen to Kirito."  She paused, "Oh yeah, before I forget your going have to wear the same outfit I have on, oh and also we're going to have the same sword." She smiled at me. My eyes quickly widened and then I looked over at Kirito.

"Kirito don't you dare lose!"

|Kirito Pov|

Oh boy, one of them say don't lose easily, and the other wants me to win. Such motivation.

"I'm sorry Kirito. I didn't realize this would be such a big deal." Heathcliff look around at the crowd of people.

"I receive a percentage of fees." I told him.
"No, After the fight both you and (y/n) will be a member of the guild. I'll treat this as a mission." He said while sending me a duel invite.

I press yes button and got ready to fight him.

* * * *

October 22 2024 Floor 50 Algade Your Pov

"I don't like those clothes how can you even wear this! And also why can't I use my sword!"I yelled at Asuna.

"Sorry (y/n) that's the only thing at I could find, you can't use your sword because that sword "isn't lady like." She smiled at me, I quickly looked away.

"It looks great on you!"

"Can I come in!" Kirito yelled from the other side of the door."
Yeah!" I yelled back, he walked in and smiled at me.
"It looks great on you." He smiled, I felt my face turning red and hot AGAIN. I quickly fell onto the bed and but my hands over my face.

"A guild huh?" I muttered.

"I didn't mean to drag you into this."Asuna said.
"No, it's a good chance. We both were reaching the limits of what a solo player can do."Kirito explained.

"That make me feel better but., Hey (y/n) I want you to tell me why you and Kirito avoids guilds. And other people?"Asuna asked. I then got up from the bed and sat down in a chair.

"It isn't just because, you both are beta testers or have a unique skill,right? You're both nice people." I looked at Kirito and he nodded.

"It was a long time ago. Over a year ago, we did join a guild, just that one time. The guild was tiny only, had five members. It's name was the Moonlit Black Cats. To be honest, their levels were far below ares. So we taught if we told them, are true level, they would have reconsidered. We hid them and joined their guild." Kirito explained.

"The way they all seemed so comfortable together was something we covered, but one day. I was the one who got them killed. Had I not hidden the fact that I was a beater, I could have warn them how dangerous that trap was. All of them, Sachi. I killed them." Kiritos voice cracked

I looked at Asuna as she got up and grabbed Kiritos hand.
"I'm not going to die, because I'm the one who will protect you two." She smiled at us and began to hug us both.

* * * *

October 23 2024 Floor Grandzam

"Training?" Kirito asked.
"That's right, you'll form a party with me and one more and we'll clear the dungeon here, on the 55th floor."A member of the guild said.
"Wait, Godfrey Kirito and (y/n) will be.."

"Even as second-in-command, you can not ignore the rules. If he will be joining us, then as forward commander I must evaluate his skill's myself." Godfrey explained.
"He's far much stronger then you!"Asuna yelled.

"Then we'll meet at the western gates in thirty minutes!" He yelled while walking to the exit and leaving.

"Asuna, what's going to happen to me?" I asked her.
"You're going to stay with me while Kirito goes with Godfrey.

""What!? Why, I want to go with him!"
"Sorry (y/n) rules are rules." She smiled at me. I started to looked at the floor. I then felt someone's hand on my head.
"I'll return soon, wait here with Asuna."
"Okay,be careful please."

* * * *

"(y/n) are you listening to me!" Asuna waved her hand in my face.
"Huh?, yeah I'm listening to you I promises." I smiled at her nervously.

"What are you doing then?"
"Nothing don't worry about It." I motioned her to leave. She then came closer to me.
"G-Go away Asuna!" I slightly pushed her away, but all she did was laugh.

"What's so funny?"
"You're tracking Kirito." She smiled. I quickly took the map down.
"N-No I'm Not! You're taking him!"

"But I'm really not, anyways do you like him?"
"That is information that I can not tell you!" I continued to track Kirito and the people that were with him.

"A-Asuna?!"
"What's wrong?"

"S-Someone just killed Godfrey!" I yelled at her.
"G-Godfrey, but how?" She looked at me confused. I quickly grab her wrist and started to run out the building and towards their location.

Don't worry Kirito I'm coming!

* * * *
A/n hope you like this chapter and stuff don't forget to vote comment and follow byeeeee

* * * *
2019: another one :)