Authors Note.

Dear Reader,

Thank you so much for your love and support on this story that I made ages ago. It makes me happy every time I see someone has liked a chapter or commented under a chapter. At first I was getting bashed for making the story exactly like the anime, but that's what I wanted to do with the whole thing. I wanted you to be in Kirito's position but also be able to interact with him and all the other main characters. I know I could've done it a while entirely different way but I honestly liked how the story line of the actually anime was so I went for that. I also wanted to apologize for all the huge grammar mistakes I made back then lmao it was bad I tried to fix it when I decided to come back to wattpad but as you can see some of the mistakes are still there and very noticeable!!! I did have a second book that was published but I never finished it and honestly I don't know when I will because it's been so long since I've see SAO sad face. But yeah thank you so much everyone! Please don't be afraid to message me if you have questions, you need someone to take to, or you just want to be friends! I'm always down to be friends with anyone! Everyone is welcomed! Thank you for reading this to the end! Much love.

~That-One-Otaku

P.S my actually name is Lesley if you didn't know that hehe lets be friends :)