Chapter 10

|Your Pov|

February 24,2024   Floor 47:Floria

"It's like a dream come true!" Silica ran into the flower field.

"This floor is also called Flower Garden."Kirito explained.
"The entire floor is covered with flowers." I finished his sentence." Silica quickly ran to the nearest flower batch and started to smell them.

I smiled at Kirito and began to walk to were Silica was.
"Silica?"I looked at her concerned.
"Right," she quickly stood up, "sorry for keeping you two waiting!"

"What's wrong?" Kirito also looking concerned.
"Ah, nothing, nothing at all..." she pushed her hair behind her ear.
"Okay well let's get going," I began to walk, "you coming?"

"Right, actually," Kirito paused for a moment. "wait I forgot to give you something Silica." He then grabbed something from his pocket.

"That is it?" She looked at him confused.
"If anything unexpected happens." he sighed, " I want you to warp out, use this crystal to jump to any town." He placed the blue crystal in her hand.

"B-But,"
I quickly cut Silica's sentence off.
"Promise us." I grabbed her shoulder.

"O-Okay." She placed the crystal in her pocket.
"Okay then," Kirito walked away towards a path, "let's get going this path leads to the hill of memories." Both Silica and I followed right behind him.

"Um, K-Kirito." Silica whispered.

"AH!!!"

I quickly turn around to see Silica being held upside down, by a monster. Which also caused her skirt to be upset as well.
"Clam down Silica!"

"It's really weak!"Kirito explained
"K-Kirito, save me! Don't look but save me."I looked at Kirito and saw him looking.

This bastard is really looking

"Kirito" I punched his gut, "she said save her not look you idiot!"

"Ouch!!" I accidentally punched him too hard making him fall to the ground.

"K-Kirito," reliving what I did I quickly want to him. "are you okay? I-I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, but Silica needs help." He smiled trying to hide his pain.
"No I don't, I just kill it and even better I leveled up to."She smiled.
"G-Great." Kiritio laidback on the ground.

"I-I think, I gonna stay here for a while." Kiritio closed his eyes.

I feel so bad. I didn't mean to hit him so hard.

* * * *

"The flower of revival is here?"

"If I remember correctly, it should be over there." I pointed in the direction of the flower. Silica then quickly ran to the flower.

"I had fun with her." Kirito smilied.
"I did to." I looked at him and smiled back.
"(y/n) do you ever stop smiling?"

"Not that I know of," I paused, "why?"
"Well you should keep that smile on your face even if someone says something you don't like."

I looked over at Silica and she looked very worried about grabbing the flower.

"Take it." I said to her, nodded and then grab it.
"This will bring Pina back,right?" She looked at me concerned.
"Yeah." Kirito smiles.
"I'm so glad." Silica smiled back.

"But there's are lot's of strong monsters around here." Kirito walked closer, "Let's revive her after we get back to the town. I'm sure she'd prefer it that way."
"Yeah, you're right!" She smiled.