Chapter 20

|Kirito Pov|

Floor 55: Dungeon Entrances

"Okay, time for a break!"Godfrey yelled. I then sat down on a huge rock.
"I'll distribute the food."Godfrey placing the lunch between us. I open the bag saw that it was bread and a drink. I sighed while opening the drink and started to drink it.

I looked over at Kuradeel and saw that he didn't open his lunch, I looked up at his face and saw him smiling. I quickly stop drinking and threw it.I then fell on my back, and couldn't move. I quickly looked at my health.

Paralysis poison?

I looked over at Godfrey and saw that he had a drank some too.Kuradeel stood up and started to laugh.
"Wh-What is this? Kuradeel, weren't you the one who brought the water?" Godfrey laughed.

"Use a antidote crystal!" I yelled at him. Godfrey quickly got it out, but then Karudeel jump on top of Godfey and kick the crystal out of this hand.
"Godfrey, I always knew you were an Idiot. But you really do have muscles for brains." Kuradeel said while getting his sword out.

"What are you doing?" Godfrey asked. Kuradeel threw his sword back and stabbed Godfrey.
"Stop It!"Godfrey cried.

"Listen, our party was attacked. By a gang of criminal players out in the field. Though you two fought hard, you were slain. I return alive,having defeated the outlaws completely on my own!"Kuradeel yelled while stabbing Godfrey.

I looked at Godfrey health bar and notice it was in the yellow. I tried my best to move but I couldn't. I looked at him one more time and his health bar hit Zero, then he disappeared. Kuradeel looked at me and smiled.
"Hey, because of a kid like you, I just killed an innocent bystander." Kuradeel started walling towards my direction.

"For all that, you looked happy enough. Why would someone like you join the Knights Of The Blood Oath. Your better off with a criminal guild!" I yelled at him.

"What an interesting thing you say that. You have sharp eyes."He said while taking off his armor.

"That's the guild of murderers laughing Coffin!"I yelled.
"That's where I acquired this paralysis technique. Whoops. I'd better stop talking, or the poison will wear off. Time to finish this!" He yelled as he threw his sword back and stab my hand.

"Ahh!"I looked at my health bar.

The poison is still in effect?

He then took his sword out of my arm and stabbed my right thigh.
"How does it feel? knowing you're about to die. Tell me, won't you?" I looked at my HP bar and saw i was in the yellow.

Am I...Am I going to die here?

"Hey, now! Come on say something. You really are going to die!" He yelled while stabbing me again in my stomach. I looked at my HP bar and saw I was in the red zone, I then closed my eyes. But then a image of (y/n) popped inside of my head. I quickly open my eyes and grab Kuradeel sword and tried to take it out.

"What? Your afraid of dying, after all?" He asked.
"T-That's right," I struggled, "I can't die yet!"
"Really? That's just the way I like it!" He yelled. I tried harder to take the sword out put I couldn't.

Kirito You Can't Leave (y/n) all by her self!

"Die..Die..Die!"

|Your Pov|

"Hurry Asuna! Kirito is right around the corner!"I yelled while running and finding my sword in my items.
"What are you doing?!"She asked.
"I'm trying to find my sword!" I yelled at her.
"Your going to break the rule!?" She asked.