Chapter 26: The Pain and the Pleasure

Losing someone close to you not only creates a void in your heart but also slowly kills you inside. After losing his parents, Taehyung was not in the state to lose someone he had loved, well he had started to love, which was something he had yet to acknowledge himself.

At the moment he was seated near Jungkook's bed holding his hands who had just been bandaged by the doctor. Tear stains and constant pleading with no food in his belly had drained all his energy yet he had fixated himself near onto Jungkook's bed. Despite others telling him to freshen up last night, he was glued next to him. How could he too when he thought he had lost him?

As Jungkook felt on the ground with a loud thud, Taehyung lost all his senses and the only thing that came out from his mouth was Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook, jungkook, please wake up. JUNGKOOK."

He was desperately holding onto him and begging him to wake up until his palm started dripping droplets. Initially, he thought it was the rain. But a little later, he realized his hand was painted with red fluid, Jungkook's blood coming out from his injury.

He was nervous, afraid and scared but now was the not the time to let his emotions over power him. He couldn't lose Jungkook. Not now, not ever.

With extra  effort, he lifted Jungkoook up draping his hand around his own shoulder and he placed his other hand on the injury, to pressure on the injury from letting more blood loss. He dragged his body through the forest until he was about to reach Jungkook's house. He saw three figures nervously waiting outside and when the three saw the two men, they rushed in to help.

"Jihoon, go and call doctor Suho, now." Mr Hitman said and with that, Jihoon rushed away.

The three collectively held Jungkook and brought him to bed. Jessie was quick to put a bandage over Jungkook's head.

Within 20 mins, the doctor came panting upstairs and took out all his materials from the box. He had asked them to leave the room but Taehyung didn't move an inch.  He held onto Jungkook's hand and prayed to god. 

"Please don't let anything happen to him god, please." He internally cried.

After what felt like forever, the stitching and bandaging was done. Luckily, only three stitches were needed. Though Jungkook was still passed out.

"He shall be fine for now" Dr Suho said, taking off the gloves. "I will prescribe some medicines, please get them first thing in the morning." he said giving a prescription to Jessie.

Taehyung's presence hadn't gone unnoticed by him and as Jessie was addressing him to the door, he asked, "Who's that man next to Jungkook? He seems pretty close?"

"He is a an author. Well its quite a long story Doctor."

"Well, I will be coming around for some follow-ups so make sure to fill me in. Jungkook will be fine Jess" he said with a reassuring smile.

Taehyung hadn't moved all night and still had blood stains over his clothes and when he hadn't eaten a thing, he was draining out. As he was holding on to Taehyung's hand, he felt a light tap on his shoulder.

"Taehyung, I know you are worried but please change and have something to eat. Do you really want him to see you like this the first thing after he wakes up?" Mrs Park said, as softly as possible.

"But what if-"

"No buts Taehyung, you haven't eaten a grain from yesterday. You will exhaust yourself. Go take a shower and have something." She said squeezing his shoulder gently.