XIII. OBFUSCATION

Elysia's Point of View

"There's one seat that hasn't been occupied here in front. Manmanan niyo ng mabuti kung dumating na ang ika 15,000 na estudyanteng iyan. That kid needs to learn his or her lesson! No late comer shall ever be tolerated in my class!" It was a bitchy female who was shouting at some staff near us. Ohh, eavesdropping is so cheap and low class, I need to stop.

"Well, good morning 14,999 grade 11 students!" Masayang bati ng babae na nakasuot ng isang kremang coat at itim na hapit na palda, it was the same bitchy girl but now she's wearing a sash. I believe she's a foreigner, her accent alone sounds Irish. Her violet sash is also very vibrant, only royals in this schools has the privilege to wear violet clothes, sash, and obtain the violet hue in the flags that we will have on our uniforms. She's beautiful but not as elegant as I am.

"Let's skip the introduction and have your first lesson," tugon niya pero umalis siya sa gitna ng entablado. Suddenly the huge monitor started to play. It was a movie made by the idol realm under acting department. What the hell is this lesson? This school is very unusual!

Nag-umpisa ang palabas at pinanood ko ito ng mabuti. It was very interesting and the actors and actresses was astounding, except for their looks.

There was this girl named Monica, ayon sa palabas isa siyang sikat na artista, she was under the care of her manager sir Keith which is quite old, very ancient and timeworn like my hoary tito's. However sir Keith's old looks was only due to heavy prosthetics and makeups. Honestly speaking, ang pangit ni Monica! How can she be famous? Napaka cheap ng mga brand na suot niya plus she doesn't even have any Balenciaga products, so poor! Tapos nagsusuot pa siya ng black wig paglumalabas siya para hindi siya mahalata ng mga fans niya. Oh gosh, hindi man lang siya marunong makaapreciate ng mga tao!

Well, the story goes like this, whenever she goes home on her condo unit lagi niyang nararamdaman na tila may naka manman sakanya at sinusundan siya. Isinumbong niya iyon sa manager niya at lumapit sila sa isang police inspector. They wanted it to be secret, since sikat daw siya.

I love the movie but the fact that she looks so poor when in fact she's rich is making me feel so uneasy. Ugh, dumb producers! They should've put more effort to make it look like she's really famous and rich. So cheap!

However, when the three arrived in her unit they were surprised to witness a dead body. Plus the police inspector kept complaining that the condo unit was hot.

Syempre nasa Pilipinas tayo, what would you expect? A cold weather and snowfall? So stupid!

When they asked for a CCTV copy from the cameras placed near Monica's unit, it was turned off so it was way harder to find out who the killer was. The inspector called for backup while he was trying to figure out who the killer was. Mayroon siyang nakita na hikaw sa ilalim ng table malapit sa bangkay. He didn't touch it first, he left it there and pointed it out so the other too could bend over and take a glimpse. However the earing wasn't owned by Monica, it was an earring that her co-artist own, Eva. Monica and sir Keith was sure of it since they saw Eva wearing it a lot.

Eva was Monica's neighbor, she was living next door and some servants confessed that sometimes they would see Eva entering Monica's unit using a black card which turned out to be a missing card that she stole in the front desk of the building. Pero itinanggi ni Eva na ang mga paratang na iyon.

Oh dear, Eva is such a bad liar! She claimed that she's never been to Monica's unit however I noticed some of her dumb mistakes.

The police inspector called Eva to come in the condo unit of Monica for details. When she arrive she wanted to go to the bathroom first, she entered the ash colored door down the hallway on Monica's unit and knew exactly that it was the comfort room, she didn't event ask. Plus she also wanted a comb since her hair was frizzy claiming that she just woke up, she went right away to the table and opened it thus started brushing her hair.