Chapter 9 - What has my life come to?

Hope you're enjoying the story so far:) thank you to those who are voting and commenting, please continue to do so it means a lot:) 

Enjoy the chapter:)

I wake up with no hangover. I love the fact I can drink so much and I don't have to suffer in the morning.

I can't really remember what happened last night. There is one thing I remember though. I kissed Beau.

I go downstairs to the smell of bacon. My mum never cooks bacon unless she's extremely happy.

"How was the party?" she asks excitedly, I feel my dad and Carly's eyes on me.

"It was good. From what I can remember." I smile half heartedly. I feel a body brush against me and I turn to see Beau.

"Beau brought you back last night." Carly explains.

"Oh. Yeah. Okay, thanks Beau."

"You're welcome. I couldn't let you walk back all by yourself." he shrugs casually.

"Bacon?" my mum offers.

"No thanks. I've got plans." a fork drops making me, and everyone else jump.

"You made plans?" my dad's mouth is hanging open in shock.

"Uh yeah."

"Like what?" my mum urges. "Where are you going? Who with? When?" I'm sick of all this obsession with me having a life. Carly shakes her head at our parents. Cue the sarcastic comment from me.

"Hm. I thought that because I'm having a goodish week and I have such amazing friends I'd travel as far away from you two as possible and kill myself." I snap in a serious tone. I leave them shell shocked and go and get ready.

"Charl?" a soft voice whispers through the door. I spin on my heels to see Carly.

"Mm?" I mumble not really interested.

"I'm almost showing so you'll have to start pretending to be me sooner rather than later."

"Okay! Now get out please whilst I can still be me!" I growl getting frustrated. "Wait what?" I have no idea what she's talking about.

"D-don't worry." she stutters swiftly leaving.

***

"I take it you're headed to my house?" Beau asks as we both walk out of the door.

"Yep."

"Hop in. I'll drive you."

"Thank you."

"So, last night." he chuckles lightly.

"I'm sorry. I was drunk. I would never have had the guts to do that if I was sober." I reply awkwardly. I push what me and Carly were on about to the back of my mind.

"Don't worry about it. Everyone has a drunken kiss."

"Not with their sister's boyfriend." I mutter looking out of the window.

"Charlie?"

"Beau?"

"Did Tyler ever try and r-" he stops short looking uncomfortable.

"Rape me?" he nods keeping his eyes on the road. "No. But his friend almost did." I notice his teeth clench and his hands tighten on the wheel.

"Almost?"

"Tyler just stood there and let them. But then his parents came home and heard me screaming for help. They knew he'd hit me before and things so ran straight up pulling them off."