Chapter 19 - This is where I make my stand.

Ella: Hey best friend, what are you doing tonight? Yesterday was way too much drama for you and you need to go to a good old party;)

Me: Nothing as per usual, what kind of party?:)

Ella: Jai has decided to throw a house party to cheer you up:) him and luke's idea but I happily agreed!

Me: Then hell yes!:) tell them I said thanks, wanna get ready over mine? I have news and I'm feeling evil;)

Ella: I'm already outside your front door:)

Me: Let yourself in, I'm avoiding my family!

I see that she reads the text but doesn't reply but soon enough I hear her voice downstairs greeting my parents.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and she enters my room with a massive bag and outfit on a hanger.

"Moving in?" I smirk. She laughs dropping her bag onto the floor.

"Can I?" she asks excitedly but sarcastically.

"Please do. It'd be nice to have "normal" company."

"I wish I could, one day we'll both move out and buy a mansion." she jokes.

"The day I afford that will be the day I die."

"Same." she laughs hanging her clothes up on my wardrobe then flopping down on my bed. "So what's this news then?"

"I found out that Carly had told Daniel she had, had an abortion." I notice her think about what I've just said.

"So? That's good because?"

"If Carly happens to piss me off to the extreme then I will tell Daniel about the baby, fuck it, I'll bring him to school with me and say it's his turn to look after their baby."

"Ooooh I like this plan. We'll consult with Jai and Luke, I'm sure they'll help if the time comes."

"Awesome! Do you need a shower?"

"Yeah."

"You go first then I'll go after you." I tell her wanting to go and have a word with Carly. I've picked up ways to be mean and harsh since impersonating her so hopefully it works.

Ella goes to have a shower and I head towards Carly's room. I knock lightly on the door before letting myself in. She has the baby asleep in the middle of her bed, we still haven't named him. We'd best wait for the father's input.

"I want a word with you." I say as seriously as possible keeping my expression blank.

"Yeah? What do you want?" she snaps and I feel myself get irritated.

"A little birdy has told me-" I start walking and taking a seat in her computer chair placing my feet up on the desk. "that you told Daniel you had an abortion." I raise my eyebrow. He even threatened me about telling Beau thinking he was having a baby, now he thinks he hasn't so he's not worried and now he'll find out again.

Talk about complicated.

"Who told you?" her head snaps towards me.

"Lucy." I smirk proudly. "Not voluntarily of course. I tricked her into saying it."

"How?"

"Well I was impersonating you, so once I convinced her it was you she told me."

"But why would she tell you something you already know?"

"I just simply said, "what do you think about all this drama with my baby?" and she said how she disliked what you'd done with the Daniel being the father situation so yeah."

"You are so sly Charlie, you haven't changed since before we moved."

"No, I did change, I became miserable and depressed but now after impersonating you've I've learnt how to get a back bone and stand up to bullies like you." and I turn leaving her alone but then stop. "Oh, I thought I'd say that if you continue to make my life a misery I'll make yours one."

By the time I get back to my room Ella's out of the shower and getting ready.

I grab my phone taking it with me into the bathroom. I quickly text Beau before getting in.

Me: You going tonight?xx

Beau: It's my house too idiot;)xx

Me: Point taken, see you later xx

I have a quick shower then start getting ready with Ella. It takes us a good few hours but we're finally ready.

Ella wears a plain black skater dress, denim jacket and black heels to match, her hair is straight with natural make up.

I choose some white denim shorts, black crop top and black heels, I curl my hair for a change and put natural make up on.

Heading downstairs I find Beau sat on the sofa. He's probably waiting for Carly. The baby's no where to be seen but it's not my priority to look after him.

I don't really say anything to him but grab a bottle of vodka for pre drinks.

He looks up at me with a massive grin when I walk past and I can't help but return it. I don't stop, I keep going and find that Ella had gone into the kitchen when I had left it to go into the living room.

"I'm by here." I call out to her as she chats with my mum who's getting the baby some formula milk.

"Oh yeah! Right, bye Mrs C." she smiles walking towards me. We sit in the living room taking quite a few shots.

Beau sits staring at his phone.

"Excited for tonight Beau?" I ask speaking up. For once I'm breaking the awkward silence.

"Depends who I'm with to be perfectly honest." he half smiles.

"Well if Carly's giving you no attention come and find me." I blurt out without realising. I stare at him wide eyed. I am so stupid.

"Will do." he winks. I mentally face palm myself as Ella smirks at me.

"What time's Jai picking us up?" I don't want to make this even more worse than it is. Well done Charlie embarrassing yourself.

"Oh here he is!" And she darts out of the door closely followed by me.

We jump in and have random chatter about the party.

"All set up?" I ask curiously.

"Yep, we'll be the first ones there obviously so you don't have to worry about crawling through crowds of tall people." Jai jokes earning an eye roll for me.

At the house we finish the final touches and wait for the party to begin.

This is where I make my stand.

Sorry for a late update again, sixth form has  been so draining and I apologise! Hope you like this chapter, it's building up to the drama!

Please vote&comment, the amount i'm getting atm is crazy and i love it

Thank you:) 

P.s I'm intending to update more frequently over Christmas because i'll have more time on my hands!