29 ; pobre diabla (M)

Alina P.O.V

My heart is hammering faster than it ever has in my life it feels. There's a strange mixture of fear and excitement coursing through my veins at this very moment. The rush makes my head feel like a balloon but nonetheless I try to focus. I can't mess this up for them and this is th first time in a longtime that I get to go out. Seeing people who aren't in charge of me is something I pathetically look forward to.

"Do you understand Alina?" RM interrupts and I look over to him. He was over things one last time before we began to arrive. Once the door opened it was showtime...

"Yes, I completely understand. I know where to be and what cue to wait for." I nod once.

"We cannot afford to mess up Alina. We really can't so if you have cold feet. Now is really the time to say and no hard feelings whatsoever." He stares firmly into my eyes. Looking for any sign of me going back.

I know that if I carry on with what we have planned that I will forever change. More than I have already. There's still a chance though that I don't have to go this far. I don't have to become that person.

Except I need that person for survival. In order for me to survive in this life and at Derrick's side. I would have to become this person.

"I'm still here aren't I?" I smile hoping to lighten up the mood.

I know it's no use because it's important to them that things carry out the way they need them too. I understand truly how much is at stake. How much it means to finally put the past to rest. Forever. One day I'll be in their shoes and I stupidly hope they will be willing to help me. Stupidly I hope, I know.

"We are almost here. Alina grab my hand now." JK mutters holding his large pale hand to me.

Tonight I was his escort. I'm supposed to be a nobody but if anyone really pressed. I'm Priscilla Chang and I've dated Jeon for about 2 months now. I'm an American model but adopted by a Korean family young. Not that it really matters since after tonight Priscilla Chang will never exist again.

After grabbing his hand the car comes to a stop and we must get out quickly. My dress is so tight I can almost barely walk. I was actually surprised to see I'd fit it in. I swore I wouldn't be able too thinking back to how richly I ate greasy seafood in Greece. Imagine my surprise when it slipped on like nothing! I was a bit sad to be honest as well. This means I'm the slimmest I've ever been and I'm sure it's not for healthy reasons.

We all got out of the car with what seemed ease but didn't feel like it. Quickly everyone gets into their positions. RM and Jin go to JK's side while Jimin and Tae stick to me. Suga slips away with J-Hope since their part comes later.

I wonder what the fuck is going on, suddenly I feel as if a bubble comes around me, making me feel a shell inside my own body. I am perfectly aware of everything going on and responding as such but I'm so lost inside my mind right now. Maybe I'm trying to pretend it's not me who's going to commit tonight's acts.

We don't talk to anyone in the press whatsoever going straight inside. Nobody stopped us going in or made an attempt so I had no reason to be worried.

'Yet' my mind presses.

Jeon takes me straight to the bar leaving me no room to question anything. This wasn't part of the plan? The other four don't act anything of it and go sit at a table near us. The bartender comes right up to us after attending someone else and sees me first. He almost masked his surprise perfectly but he did terrible at hiding the annoyance. I bet it was the american in me that did it.
I don't make a big deal out of it since there was no point.