"Delicate"

CHAPTER : 11 : DELICATE

"You want a heart in this life... You pay for it"- Sylvia

The dark sky was slowly fading away, as flares of indigo and lavender clouds started to become visible.

Zac was walking over the steep tracks in front of Jess, who was busy admiring the view . Finally he came to a halt in front of a fence and straight off jumped over it ,Jess stared at him with a look of disbelief.

"Are you intriguing in someone's house, I'm not gonna do that"

She turned on her feet and he whispered called her 

"Just believe in me and jump over" Jess crossed her arms and said 

"What if I say I don't believe you" She had a playful smirk on her face.

He looked down which cause her to laugh,

" Well I've come this far so I guess we can try"

She climbed up the fence easily but getting down was a bit difficult since her height was short. she looked down towards him.

" Umm can't you show me that thing from here" she was still seated on the fence.
He grinned at her reply, 

"Why do you have to be so cute every time when there is no one around ?"

She found a small pebble in the fence and raised her fist to through it over him, but Karma has other plans, she lost her balance, for a moment she was in the midst of air waiting for an impact but it didn't came, instead she was secured by his arm.

"I got you" He whispered to her, it was strange how his voice reverberates through her whole body.

This time she decided not to look at him, she couldn't risk another moment where her heart would slip away from her mind, the whole problem started from this "looking". The way he would always held her in so smoothly that she would forget about everything related to him.

Zac focused on the empty air between them after placing her on the ground, he turned away walking in front of her still keeping there hands interlocked.

"come on hurry up, you'll miss it"

...

Both of them were sitting on the empty roof, his hands were placed around her eyes, shushing her away as she continuously tried to peek through.

"Oh my God can't you wait a little bit" he said frustrated by her useless attempts.

Jess sat still, waiting for his reply it was not awkward at all, Within a minute or two Zac told her to open her eyes and she did.

The open sky welcomed her as rays of sun started to blaze ; painting the sky with colorful canvases. She froze on her spot, surprised by the beauty in front of her, a small smile crept on her face.

Zac was looking at her all the time, analyzing how her face filled up with red bushes, how she looked even prettier as sunlight touched her skin. He was willing to trade many things for this little moment that he was able to witness with her in front of him.

"It's so beautiful right" she said in order to break the silence, she could feel his eyes on her, and before he could say something she interrupted.