"Untold"

Dorms

Joohyun was walking towards her practice classes while checking her phone, 

"Hey, where are you off to" Dany appeared in front of her causing her to drop her phone.

"Oh my God atleast make some signals before erupting right in front of me " She sighed while still keeping her hands over her mouth. 

"Sorry.'' he kneeled down and picked her phone up. 

Both of them were walking side by side when Joohyun initiated. 

"You must have a reason to follow me right" 

Dany nodded and looked down while placing his hands in his pocket. 

"Can I ask you about the incident concerning last week?"

He was signalling towards the day when Zac had a fight around the garden. 

"No you can't ask me that'' Joohyun said politely.

"Is it concerned with some kind of blackmailing" Dany questioned causing her to stop on her tracks immediately.

She had a quizzical expression on her face, before he could say something else she spoke.

"Would you like to grab some coffee?"

CHAPTER 18 :  UNTOLD

 When you cut into the present, the past leaks out.

After placing there orders Jess started to check out her phone, she felt a pair of eyes on her, so she looked up and there he was, placing his hand under his chin, eyebrows arched and a smile plastered on his face. 

"What are you even doing " Jess imitated his posture.

"Admiring you, I'm not one of those who get to see you smiling like this" 

Jess looked down trying to hold her smile, it was a mixed situation, she was flustered and embarrassed at the same time. 

"Your order sir " waiter placed there plates and Jess thank God for making situation suitable. She once again felt him staring when they were in the middle of there meal.

"Can you just stop that Zac" she glared at him, 

"you have some sauce beneath your lips", he indicated towards the corner of her lips.

She opened her camera with sight of nothing on her face.

"Okay I just wanted to kiss you" Zac said while brushing his hair back

"Quit watching movies for a while please" she laughed. 

"What's the problem in it I've kissed you thrice" he chuckled. 

"twice it is " she corrected him causing him to stop laughing immediately.
Her eyes popped open with his hesitation.

"Right?" she put her chopsticks down, and he started to cough strangely,

"You know that this isn't gonna help you at all" she said cockily causing him to divert his attention towards her.

"Umm you know at camps when you slept I-" he was interrupted.

"You kissed me when I wasn't even conscious, Oh my God Zac don't you have any conscience"

her hands were placed right above the bench, fist cleched, she was stopping herself from swearing.