"A start to something new"

Chapter:6

"I'm afraid a mirror might reveal my feeling" -Jennie

Since that night they didn't get to have any conversation, probably because Jess would never let her and him be in the same room, she was acting weird, being the one who always face everything upright, it was strange that for the first time she was running away.

The whole week went really wild, champagne popping up and music banging throughout the halls. Having two members selected from same institute was really an honor, in order to celebrate it the academy decided to take everyone for a camping trip.

Meanwhile, Jess tried to get away from the realm of her thoughts but she couldn't, everything started all over again, wherever she would look she would find herself equipped with anything relating to him. (overthinking really sucks )

Among all the other people, she was the one who was looking forward for this trip the most.
It was important to clear her mind and focus on the main goal.

The bus honked for the third time, Jess chose to sit by the window as Lily was sitting beside Dany, roaming her eyes around the whole bus, she found herself wondering about that same person again, shrugging herself from undeniable thoughts she took out her headphones.

The bus took it's drive when suddenly the brakes were pulled causing her headphones to fall forward, a guy entered while apologizing to the bus driver, since she was sitting at the very back she couldn't decipher, Bending down to pick her stuff she didn't notice when someone sat beside her, her headphones were back over her head, pushing her hair back she straightened up only to find Zac, he was about to say something but the glare she was giving him, urged up a reluctance.

After a minute of eye contact, he finally muttered, which appear as if he was just moving his lips, Jess frowned in a visible confusion causing him to chuckle a bit before he extended his hand to lift up the headphone.

" Every seat is taken would you mind if I sit here " he asked while straightening some of her hair that got tangled up.

 "You can just stand then" she flicked her fingers in air as if warning him to remove his hands and he took the hint, raising his arm in surrender.

"Well! I don't want to stand" he crossed his arms imprinting a careless look bending down to her eye level, she broke off the contact scooting as far as possible.

"Then what was the purpose of asking" she muttered under her breathe but he heard it, 

"Get used to it, it's a long journey" smirking to himself he leaned back on the seat.

The bus was covering the distance through hill areas and due to the force Zac kept being pushed towards her, it wasn't intentional but she kept huffing underneath her breathe whenever that would happen so he asked her to switch the seats, at first she refused but then he mustered up an excuse of road sickness and so she did.

The back seat was fully equipped with the band team jamming along the song, dancing on the bus, tapping there feet through the sync claps, just when she was about to take her seat the driver pulled of the break, she was about to fall, as a reflex her eyes went shut ; consequently, there was a nudge on her shoulder and right at that time a thud was heard.