"Into the blue"

I wrote this while listening to this song, So I guess it would be worth listening to it <3

Flashback

The air was thumping with music and with increasing seconds, it kept getting louder and louder. 

It was past 2 pm which means school has already ended. Jess was collecting her books when she heard the music ,

'Maybe someone left it on'
she thought to herself and jogged towards the room in the corner of hall. 

Zac continuously danced on the beat, tiring himself, sweating profoundly, such that his whole shirt was drenched by now, hair was completely wet and his heavy breathes were echoing along the music. 

He dropped to the floor as the music ended and bend his knees keeping his head below, he could see a pair of blue shoes with a black silhouette. 

"Go away I'm having my practice hours" Zac said in a rough voice and then felt a bottle touching his arms he looked up and there she stood with a pile of book in her one hand, she was bending down to give him the bottle , what's more surprising wa...

"Go away I'm having my practice hours" Zac said in a rough voice and then felt a bottle touching his arms he looked up and there she stood with a pile of book in her one hand, she was bending down to give him the bottle , what's more surprising was that even when she was caring for someone, she had a ' I don't give a damn ' look on her face. 

"I said go away " Zac said it once again, their eyes met, but he broke it off

She was taken a back ,it looked as if he was crying. He shoved the bottle away ,Jess straightened herself shifting her bag on left shoulder, she took out a packet of biscuit and small box of milk, then throw them right at him however due to his reflexes he caught them.

"Switch off the lights before leaving."

 She turned back and left.

CHAPTER 19: INTO THE BLUE

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful

Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul

I know you will, I know you will 

-Lana

The clock kept ticking but noone spoke, the air was thick with anticipation, Dany broke away the silence.

"He would always try to exhaust himself on this day and sometimes we even find him collapsed in a garden or somewhere." 

He put the glass over table adjusting his t shirt 

"I need your help, dorms will be closed by 8 we need to find him, if you could reach him call me right away" 

Dany and Lilly stood up and left, For moment Jess just sat there jiggling her legs, and chewing on her lips.