Danny Rand vs Ryu Hoshi rematch

Somewhere about 60 miles from K'un Lun, Ryu and Danny Rand found each other in company of Yang and Yun

Ryu says to Danny Rand "Good to see you, Danny. It's been a while since Naydipoor tournament"

————-
*** Disclaimer: this universe is set after the Convergence and Ultron Sigma Incident, so Dr. Strange, Rose (SF), Professor X, Sylvie, Wong and others performed a spell that interlocked the two former universes stories***
—————-
IronFist responds "I see you've found something after expelling the Satsui no Hadou from you"
Ryu says "After Thanos took my Satsui no Hadou, I was able to found peace. Now I've mastered the Mū no Ken"
IronFist was impressed and says "Mu no Ken. The fist of nothingness. I've found something similar" As he shows Ryu, Yang and Yun his new form. Very similar to the Hadou Style. Slow at the beginning, but getting faster. IronFist says "Speed Accuracy and Power. At the same time, silence your inner voice. Draw strength from your sea of chi. Your center"

As Danny's Hand glowed from Chi and finish his form, both Yang and Yun clap, but Ryu remained quiet.

Iron Fist says to Ryu "But it is incomplete... untested. I need you to fight me."

Action Music

FIGHT!!!

Ryu keeps quiet and IronFist says "Don't confuse peace with complacency, Ryu. I take it you've heard about Taskmaster's international tournament. That man, is not Taskmaster. ( Then Danny's Chi surges) he might be Bison."
Ryu kept without saying a word
Iron Fist says while he assumes his fighting stance "I understand your desire of peace, Ryu. That's why we need to do this. We've both found our answers. But we must strive to keep in our truth"
Ryu breaks silence and says "I agree. The answer lies in the heart of battle"

The fight begins as both adversaries dodge each other's hits. In some point of the fight, he lost sight of Iron Fist. Only to be hit from the right side. Ryu was amazed. As Danny could move as fast and strong as Akuma, but without losing his calm. Ryu began to realize that The Immortal Iron Fist had the upper-hand when Danny's Fist, began to glow white instead of yellow.

Both fighters were trying to save their energy, despite a heavy battle. Ryu tries to do a combo of hits, kicks and elbow strikes, followed by a tatsumakisenpunkyaku, but Iron Fist drive parries each strike and counters with a two-legged kick. 

Iron Fist yells at Ryu "Do it! Show me the power which you defeated both Seth and Bison!!"

Ryu performed a Metsu Hadoken and projected towards Danny. But Danny, instead of cover, Drive Parry or hit it, he used circular movements to redirect the Ki surge towards Ryu, ending the fight.

Iron Fist says to Yang and Yun, Put him the Ink. Prepare the Ritual" As he gave blood from his mark on Ryu

After a while, Ryu awakened by a brash Ki surge on him, as Danny placed Ryu's thumb on his forehead While wrap Ryu's fingers around his own head. Ryu was altered, at first, because he was thinking that this power was like the Satsui no Hadou, as it was burning inside him, but he came to realize, it was something very different. It became part of him.

Danny says to Ryu "You've made it"
Ryu, says while panting "This power.... it is..."
Danny says to Ryu "I know about your sense of justice, your ongoing search for the truth that lies in the heart of battle, your travels and training."

Danny hands over his amber sapphire of Taskmaster's tournament. and says "M.Bison is an aberration and threat against life itself. Bison's Psycho Powers, magnetic Chi and Taskmaster's body he's got one step closer to his ends. Martial transcendence and World domination. Ken told me about Operation C.H.A.I.N.S, before the Ultron Sigma Incident. We've spent years learning our skills. Taskmaster/Bison will mymetize them in seconds by seeing them. So speed is on the essence. When I gave you the Fist, I gave you a way to compensate the speed you lacked. Kage will never haunt again, you as long as you have the Fist. Not even JP or Oni would stand a chance against you, now"
Ryu then says to Iron Fist "That's why you taught me your form and how to redirect. Right?"
Danny says to Ryu "You're the only one capable of stopping Bison for good"
Ryu, as he took Danny's invitation says "I'll return your Fist. I promise"

Neither of them knows that their fight and Ryu's defeat was recorded by the kid known as Infooencer and broadcasted the end of the fight online.