wakanda forever bih

'here, gabriel. let me help you.' said zhenzhen, taking the bike lock and twisting the numbers to the right code.

'I want this one, it's got a wakanda forever sticker' said dariush as gabriel stood up.

We pulled the bikes out of the lock and chose the one we wanted.

'this is mine.' said dariush.

he picked duo his bike and had a look to see if the wakanda sticker was the only good thing about it.

'ill take this one : it looks my size' said zhenzhen as she took the next bike.

'this one looks about right for me.' I muttered.

'and this one is good for me' said gabriel.

he oulle dboth my bike and his of the chain and out of the shed.

'so Alex, that's yours by the way' I said, turning to look over my shoulder to where he was. he didn't look like he was going to answer or get the bike.

'hey, what's wrong?' asked gabriel, making the rest of us stop walking and listen to the conversation.

'I can't go with you.' said Alex - straight to the point.

'why not?' gabriel questioned.

'I can't ride a bike' he admitted, 'I never learned'

are you kidding.

I really hope you are - even if this is some kind of sick, twisted joke.

dariush threw his hand up in the air in an annoyed way and tutted.

'it's okay. you guys can go without me.' said Alex - he sounded like he was trying to be inspirational before  giving up his precious life for the team to triumph against evil.

'cool - we out.' concluded dariush.

'no' said gabriel,'we got back down to your camp when everyone left you. how did that make you feel?'

'yeah, do you really expect us to leave you?' I asked - rhetorically, 'now grab that bike, because youre gonna need it.'

'but is still can't ri-' protested Alex.

'you will' said zhenzhen.

------

'Well,' I said, 'before we teach Alex how to ride a bike, let's get packed and changed.'

'what do you mean packed?' asked gabriel.

'well, if we're going 70 miles, we might aswell have some clean clothes and pyjamas.'

I shrugged and leant my bike against the shed so I could go to my cabin and pack.

if you guys don't follow me im gonna look like an idiot.

'she's right' agreed zhenzhen, doing the same thing and following me, 'are you coming?'