dariush + his s.o

I shuffled closer to the glass, realising that the evil space dog was still out there.

'THE DOG' I yelled.

'LEAVE,' shouted gabriel.

'LEAVE, THE DOG IS OUT THERE' screamed dariush.

We pounded the glass with our fists, trying to get their attention.

'GO AWAY!' shouted gabriel.

'THE DOG IS OUT THERE' I cried.

'GO' exclaimed dariush.

they couldn't hear us - and we couldn't hear them. it was hopeless.

they stopped and slowly turned around.

then, suddenly, they jumped to the side and the evil space dog came hurtling towards the glass.

'AH' I screamed as I'd dived backwards - scared that the glass would break and we'd be trapped.

'holy jesus mother of fucking god - ' I whispered but wa cut off by gabriel.

he scrambled forwards and began to try and pry the door open.

'WE GOTTA LET EM IN WE GOTTA LET EM IN WE GOTTA LET EM IN' he yelled frantically.

'whAT?' asked dariush, 'NO, NO, NO'

gabriel carried on frantically shouting.

'No, what are you doing "let them in' NO! 'he said while trying to push gabriel away from the door.

gabriel turned around and started desperately pushing buttons on a control.

' LEAVE IT ALONE' shouted dariush, once again trying to pry gabriel off of the control pad,' leave the buttons alone, STOP IT!'

'come on come on come on come on' muttered gabriel, repeating the same phrase over and over again as he slammed his hand against the control pad.

'dariush we can't just leave them!' I said,standing up.

he shot me a dirty look and carried on pestering gabriel.

god sorry.

gabriel turned around and started pushing dariush into the wall.

'STOP IT!' I cried, but they weren't listening.

'DO YOU WANNA DIE HUH-' yelled dariush.

then the lever behind his head clicked into place.

'if you've killed them I swear to fucking God you will never hear the end of it.'

'oh shoot' dariush said to gabriel before pressing his face against the glass like I used to do when I was, like, 7.

'ALEX YOURE WELCOME' shouted dariush, 'I PUT THE DOG ON FIRE FOR YOU GUYS'

what?

'AND GABRIEL AND Y/N WERE SELFISH AND THEY DIDN'T HELP AT ALL'

that slimey bastard.

'WHAT BUTTON DO I PRESS TO OPEN THIS WINDOW? HELP ME!' dariush concluded, as gracefully as he had began.

'guys there's one here' I said, turning around and pressing one behind my head.

the door flew off the wall and I tot the grass outside as dariush swung out.

gabriel and I followed but no one had moved.

'shit' I said.

'I thing we got it' said gabriel.

yeah but, ew. 

the body lay there, still sizzling from the flames, looking absolutely disgusting.

the monster snarled and I looked up just in time to run and not get caught then.

gabriel tripped but I had to keep running - criminal or not he was still human.

'AT WHAT POINT - huff - DO WE TRILP Zhenzhen AND KEEP RUNNING?'

the alien bounded up behind us and pinned us to the ground ylusing four of its legs.

'AH' we screamed as the air in our lungs was knocked out.

this is how I die - no question.

fuck.

We all continued screaming, but dariush's screams became muffled.

I looked over and the alien was pushing a long - kinda spiky? - straw down dariush's throat after spraying black goo on his face.

it was not a pleasant sight to see.

slowly, the alien took its tounge (or whatever) out of dariush's mouth and snarled.

rapid gunfire shot him (or her idk) in the chest and it fell forward leaving us time to stand up and assess the situation.

'I didn't sign up for this shit man' said dariush as we stood up

dude, you probably just got raped by an alien - of course you didn't fucking sign up for it.