003

"Sometimes these walls seem to cave in on me, but when I look in your eyes I feel alright..."

Chris and Amani were the first ones awake at the crack of dawn

Chris and Amani were the first ones awake at the crack of dawn. He laughed at her as the large glasses fell off of her face while she looked confused. "Daddy these don't fit me" she pouted stating the obvious causing him to erupt in more laughter.

The two didn't even realize that Robyn was standing in the kitchen doorway until she made her presence know by going over to kiss her daughters forehead. "No kiss for me?" Chris pouted playfully as Robyn chuckled and placed a soft kiss on his cheek causing Amani to burst into a fit of giggles.

"I've got a job interview today, do you mind keeping Amani or do you have to get home to you fiancé" She mocked in Alexandria's French accent. He rolled his eyes at her childishness before agreeing to watch his princess.

"Is it alright if I bring Amani back to my condo with me?"

She walked over to Amani and plugged her ears before speaking. "Hell no! I don't want that annoying bitch around my baby!"

"Okay okay, good luck at your interview! Love you" He quickly covered his mouth realizing what he let slip out. Robyn looked at him with an apologetic look not really sure if she should say it back or not.

"I-I love you too..." she replied awkwardly before rushing out of the door. He sighed running his hand down his face, so many thoughts running through his head and they all traced back to Robyn.

His phone began to ring with a FaceTime from Alexandria, he mentally rolled his eyes before picking up the phone.

"Hey baby!" She exclaimed with a mouth full of grapes

"Hey...what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, I just wanted to talk to my man! Is that okay?" She questioned raising her eyebrows. He nodded his head plastering a smile on his face so she wouldn't question his mood.