006

"Sometimes I get you, Sometimes I don't understand, Sometimes I love you, Sometimes it's you I can't stand..."

Stepping off of the plane, Robyn smiled to herself when she smelled the fresh scent of the Barbados ocean

Stepping off of the plane, Robyn smiled to herself when she smelled the fresh scent of the Barbados ocean. It was supposed to be a mother-daughter trip but Amani wouldn't stop crying until she agreed to let Chris tag along. "You ready to meet all your family?" She asked Amani excitedly.

"Yes!" The toddler smiled letting out a squeal of excitement. Walking into the house Robyn paused momentarily noticing that it was too quiet.

"Auntie Robyn!" She was bombarded by her niece majesty who just so happened to be a year older than Amani.

"Hey Maj, this is your cousin Amani" she giggled as Majesty engulfed Amani in a hug and the two ran off to go play.

"Maj! What I tell ya about running in my house-'' Her sister Raven stopped in her tracks and looked at Robyn with a shocked look on her face.

"Robyn, is that really you?"

"Yes! It's really me" she shrieked and almost knocked Robyn over trying to hug her.

Raven looked over and Chris and back at her sister before smiling and waving at him

Raven looked over and Chris and back at her sister before smiling and waving at him. "Robyn, when were you gonna tell me you had a boyfriend? Does Chris know about him?" She questioned oblivious to the fact that Chris was standing right in front of her.

"Actually Raven, this is Chris and we are not together! He's only here because Amani begged for him to come" Raven looked between her sister and Chris before speaking up.

"God damn! Chris, you sure did grow up, I didn't even recognize you!" She tried to laugh off the awkwardness that was clouding the three of them. Raven walked away from the pair and left Robyn and Chris to find their way through the house.

"I guess we have no choice but to share a bedroom" Chris spoke excitedly while she just groaned obnoxiously.

"Robyn! When raven called and said that you were in town we just had to come as fast as we could!" Her cousins Layla and Latreese said pulling her into a tight group hug before mugging Chris, unlike Raven who wasn't really around due to college the two sisters knew all too well who Chris was and what he had done to their younger cousin.