009

"I'm so faded, yeah Girl, where did our love go? Feels like strangers, Cause girl you know your loving's so dangerous, ooh yeah..."

5 weeks later...

"Daddy you so silly!" Amani giggled as her father made silly faces

"Daddy you so silly!" Amani giggled as her father made silly faces. The two of them had just woken from a short nap and were waiting for Robyn to come to pick up Amani. Since leaving Barbados she had been completely cold to Chris and he hated it.

"Come on Baby, I think your mommy is here!" He said climbing out of bed going to the door to see Robyn standing there looking annoyed. She pushed her way into his house and went into the room where Amani laid on the bed fake sleeping.

"Come on princess! Mikey is taking us out to eat today" Robyn said excitedly as Amani began to jump on the bed and cheer. Chris twisted his face in confusion at the mention of another man taking his child and her mother out.

"Who's Mikey?"

Robyn chuckled under her breath and picked up Amani before grabbing her bags and attempting to leave, he grabbed her arm forcing her to face him. "What Chris?! I have to leave or I'm gonna be late" She rolled her eyes at him as his face saddened.

"Why can't you just eat here with me?" He asked putting on a fake pout.

"You know why I can't do that Chris" She replied blandly not even bothering to look at him.

He looked at her with a confused look as she quickly set Amani down on the couch and rushed to the bathroom throwing up everything that she had eaten, Chris followed in after her and held her long hair back so nothing got in it. "Robyn are you okay?" He asked in a panic not knowing what to do.

"Ugh...can you get me some water?" She said with her head still in the toilet. He grabbed a spare hair band off the sink and tied her hair back before rushing into the kitchen to grab her a water bottle.

"There's no way I'm letting you go somewhere when you're throwing up like this!"

She looked up at him before speaking. "Chris...I'm perfectly fine ok!" She mumbled before throwing up some more.

"Exactly, I'll go make something light to eat if your hungry but this Mikey nigga is gonna have to wait" He went into the kitchen and made her and Amani a sandwich before going back in the bathroom to help her.