018

"Every time, every time you tell me you gon' change. You're never right, it's probably best we go our separate ways..."

7 months later...

"Oh, my fuck! Andre, come here!" Robyn yelled when she felt a liquid running down her legs

"Oh, my fuck! Andre, come here!" Robyn yelled when she felt a liquid running down her legs. Her close friend Andre ran into the room and questioned what was wrong.

"Dre...I think my water broke!" She exclaimed pointing to the soaked sheets below her. He ran into the other room and grabbed her hospital bags before grabbing the phone and making a FaceTime call to Christina under Robyn's requests.

"Yooo wassup Dr. Dre?" She asked with her mouthful of food, everyone had seemed to get over the fact that Robyn and Chris weren't together except for Chris who was still angry at the fact.

"You need to call your brother and bring Amani to your mom's house, Robyn's water just broke!"

"Her water broke just now?" She asked waving her fork around in the screen. Andre boded his head before hanging up and going to pick up Robyn so they could hurry up and get to the hospital, he carried her bridal style to the car and made sure she was good before hopping in and rushing them to the hospital.

Once they got there, the doctors rushed her up into one of the rooms and got ready for her to give birth.

20 minutes later...

"Fuck!! Where is Chris, this baby is about to be here and he's still not here"

"Robyn, calm down. I just got off the phone with Christina and she said that they are on their way"

"Mrs. Fenty, it's time to start pushing!" The doctor said with a stern look on his face. Finally, Chris, Christina, and Mel arrived just in time for Robyn to start pushing.

"Why are you here? You ain't nobody real" Chris asked Andre who simply ignored him and focused on Robyn who had begun to push.

"Robyn, I'm gonna need you to push"