022

"Level to me, baby, open my third eye
That's my baby, she woke..."

Chris smiled at Christina who admired sleeping Raine who had fallen asleep in Joyce's arms

Chris smiled at Christina who admired sleeping Raine who had fallen asleep in Joyce's arms. "Aye! Christina don't be waking my baby up from her nap!" Robyn playfully warned as Christina threw her hands up in surrender.

Amani was currently staying with Rakim and Lana so that she could spend all the time in the world with Camille so Chris invited his sister over to have a small get together with him, Robyn and a few others in the family while Joyce watched Raine.

"Let's play some fucking music! It's too quiet in here!" Christina said playing 'Get Money' by junior mafia.

"Then, you want to be my main squeeze niggaDon'tcha, you want to lick between my knees nigga" Robyn sang shaking her ass against Chris

Don'tcha, you want to lick between my knees nigga" Robyn sang shaking her ass against Chris. He gripped her waist tighter and began to grind against her she smirked with a look of lust in her eyes before speeding up the pace.

"You keep playin and imma take ya ass in the nearest room and tear that ass up!" He whispered harshly in her ear.

She gave him a challenging look before repeating what she had just done

She gave him a challenging look before repeating what she had just done. He let out a dark chuckle and gripped her waist leading her into the bathroom and locking the door behind them.

"Strip now!" Chris demanded keeping his gaze on Robyn who didn't waste anytime doing what he said. Once the both of them were as naked as the day they were born, Chris spun Robyn around so that she was looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Keep your eyes on the mirror! I want you to see what you look like when I'm tearing that ass up!" He demanded sliding two fingers inside of her opening. Her face contorted with pleasure as he to stroke his fingers in and out of her at a steady pace.

"Chris, stop playin and fuck me!" Robyn whined causing a smirk to form on his face.

"Your wish is my command my love!" He said seductively sliding into her with ease. She moaned out as every inch of him filled her up.

"Fuck Chris!" She moaned out as he slammed into her. She obeyed his command and kept her gaze focused on the mirror in front of them while he drilled her pussy.

"Chris baby! Fuck, I'm gonna-'' Her statement was cut short as her orgasm ripples through her like a ton of bricks. Chris pulled out of her slowly and redressed himself and left the bathroom.

Once Robyn recollected herself she exited the bathroom and went back into the family room where Chris sat with a wide smile on his face seeing the slight limp in her walk.

"Next time y'all nasty asses wanna fuck, let me know so I can leave!" Christina laughed rolling a blunt.

"Christy, I've been meaning to ask you something" Robyn spoke up getting Christina's full attention.

"What is it sis?"

"Well I go back to work next week and I was wondering since you've been so good with Raine and Amani, can you watch them for me one the days I have to go in? It won't be much since I'm the boss but I don't trust anyone else but you with my children"

Christina smiled widely and pulled Robyn in for a hug. "Of course I'll watch my nieces! I've been waiting for you to ask me, took you long enough!" Christina was interrupted by a loud knock at the door. Robyn sighed and got up from her seat to see who it was.

Robyn was shocked to see a shorter brown skin girl standing there with a large book bag on her shoulder.

"Hello, How May I help you?" Robyn asked with a welcoming smile on her face.

"Hello, I'm Ambriella and I was wondering if ya man by the name Christopher brown lived here?"

All of a sudden Chris appeared at the doorway with a confused look on his face. "Who are you and why are you asking for me?"

The young girl began to cry and hugged Chris tightly. "I'm sorry, I know this may be a bit strange but I-I I'm your sister..."

"Woah, woah! Not to be rude or anything but I only have one sister"

"You have one sister on your mothers side, we have the same father...Clinton Brown. I'm sorry to show up unannounced, I was recently abroad in Colombia and our father sent me a package with a letter saying to come to this address and he explained everything"

"So...our father gave you my address for what? Does he think that I'm just gonna let you stay here? I already have my fiancé and children and their uncle and aunt here, I'm sorry but you can't stay here!"

"But I used the rest of my money for a bus ticket here! I don't have any money left!"

"Here take some cash to buy yourself a ticket, I'm sorry but you cannot stay here" Chris stressed handing her a $150 before closing the door. As soon as the door was closed Chris began to pace the room and yell out in anger.

"How dare that bitch nigga try to use this poor girl as a pawn to get back into my life and fuck it up! Even when he's not here, he always finds a way to fuck with my life!"

"Chris baby, calm down it'll be okay! Don't let that nigga fuck up your happiness, we just got engaged and we should be happy and celebrating. Please baby I'm begging you don't let him get to you"

"Robyn...you don't get it, it's just a lot of fucked up shit that he's done to me and I can't ever be great"

Robyn said nothing and pulled Chris close to her chest, she stayed silent who he continued to cry and vent while she just listened and gave him some advice on what to do to ease then anger and pain he was feeling.