010

"If you had my child, you would make my life complete..."

Keeping her gaze focused on a sleeping Chris, Robyn slowly made her way out of bed making sure to put a large pillow in her spot so that he wouldn't miss her warmth

Keeping her gaze focused on a sleeping Chris, Robyn slowly made her way out of bed making sure to put a large pillow in her spot so that he wouldn't miss her warmth. After getting sick randomly yesterday a billion thoughts began to run around in her head, she made a call to her OBGYN from her first pregnancy and scheduled an appointment for today. After checking on Amani she grabbed her car keys and slipped out of the house quietly.

Walking into the hospital she couldn't help but feel nauseous, after signing in she went into the waiting room and waited for her name to be called.

"Robyn

"Robyn...what on earth are you doing back here so soon?" Her doctor asked with a confused look on her face. Robyn said down on the hard bed located in the center of the room before taking a deep breath.

"I fucked up doc, I had unprotected sex with him again and I think that I might be pregnant again" She looked up and her doctor had a grin on her face.

"So...you guys are back together? Or at least on good terms?"

"It's complicated, we made up for Amani but so much shit had happened since then and I want to make things right between us but so much keeps happening that's preventing us from moving forward" She cried into the arms of her doctor. Robyn and her doctor were very close due to the fact that she was also her mother's doctor when she was pregnant with Robyn and she's a close family friend that she looks at like her second mother so she knew all about her history with Chris.

"Poor Robyn! I know how hard it is to be stuck in a hard situation but the best thing you can do if you want to move on is let go of all the anger and resentment that you're holding on to"

"Enough of all the sad stuff! Let's look and see if there's another mini Chris in there" She said playfully laying Robyn on her back and applying the cold gel to her stomach, Robyn closed her eyes tightly and prayed to herself that it was just a false alarm because honestly with all that's happening and her life she didn't think that another baby was what they needed right now.