007

"All your girls think that I ain't shit, And they the same ones lost in the club, Them bitches is basic..."

Chris licked his lips and put his head down groaning at the loud ringing of his phone

Chris licked his lips and put his head down groaning at the loud ringing of his phone. He looked over at Robyn who slightly shifted but remained asleep, picking up his phone he was surprised to hear from Trey who was supposed to be on a date with Melissa.

"Yes, Trey?" He asked with his eyes half open.

"Yo my nigga, you would not believe what happened!" He muted himself to say something to Mel who threw a shoe at him before speaking again. "I was at the hospital with my sister the other day for her sonogram since her husband couldn't make it and guess who I saw!"

"Who?" Chris asked sitting up giving Trey his full attention.

"Yo bitchass baby momma or fiancé whatever she is! She was with some tall light skin nigga and he was all up on her and rubbing in her stomach and shit, you should call her and check her"

"Did you get a good look at the nigga's face?"

"Nah but I'll look into it, I gotta go though because Mel is driving a nigga crazy" Trey chuckled before hanging up the phone.

Chris looked over and rolled his eyes seeing Robyn glaring at him. "Couldn't you be a bit quieter, you knew that I was sleeping"

"Why are you complaining so much?" He asked earning a slap to the back of his head. He groaned rubbing his head before getting out of bed and going downstairs to see all the other girls awake cooking breakfast.

"Daddy!" Amani yelled running over to him with a smile on her face.

"Morning Princess!" He chuckled placing kisses all over her face. She giggled returning all the kisses on his cheek. He walked over and sat Amani down on the couch with Majesty and went into the kitchen where the sisters and Raven seemed to be arguing, once he heard Robyn's name he decided to stay hidden and eavesdrop.

"Latreese, I don't think that anything Robyn does is your business and instead of focusing on what she and Chris are doing you need to be worried about losing your job!" Raven spat at an appalled Latreese who mugged her.

"I'm just saying Raven, Chris isn't good for her at all! It's bad enough he trapped her with a baby and left but now he shows up and tries to be the best father he can be?! Something isn't right" Latreese ranted shaking head with a dissatisfied look.

"Yeah, I think he's going to try and take Amani away from her!" Layla added nodding her head rapidly. Chris couldn't help but grow angrier at all the accusations being thrown his way but at least Raven was on his side.

"Layla shut yo stupid ass up! You don't have a mind of your own at all, anything Latreese says you agree with, witcho ugly ass!" Raven shouted looking her cousin up and down with a disgusted look.