011

"I wanna be better for ya, you made me genuinely better, you opened my heart up, you got me back to love..."

"Yeah man, this shit is crazy!" Chris beamed to Trey and Mel

"Yeah man, this shit is crazy!" Chris beamed to Trey and Mel. Once Robyn called her with the news she brought Trey and they showed up to Chris's house the first chance they got.

"I'm just glad that y'all got ya shit together! Or at least your working on it, I'm telling you, Chris, she's in love for real!"

"Mel you ain't gotta tell me, I know that shit! She be yelling it every night!" They all started laughing as Mel slapped the back of his head playfully.

"So Trey what's up with y'all? Are you guys together or what?" He asked looking between Melissa and Trey who smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah...I guess you could say that we taking things slow and so far it's been great!" Trey grinned placing a kiss on the side of Melissa's neck.

"I'm proud of you man! It's about time y'all stopped playing around and got together" Chris joked pointing between the two.

"Hey, baby-Fuck! Chris why didn't you tell me they were gonna be here!" She shouted quickly covering herself before going back into the room to put on some clothes

"Hush up Robyn! You actin like I ain't neva seen it before!" Melissa shouted jokingly before laughing as both men looked between the two of them suspiciously. After putting on a pair of basketball shorts and one of Chris's shirts Robyn walked back out into the living room and took a seat in Chris lap.

"Where Amani?"

"She wanted to spend the day with my mom so I just brought her over there" Robyn nodded her head and laid her head back against his chest.

"Y'all fucking Mel?" Robyn asked bluntly looking at Trey who busted out in laughter.

"Robyn! Girl, you should already know I couldn't resist that dick even if I tried"

"Same bitch!" Robyn replied causing both the girls to laugh hysterically.

"I'm here mothafuckas!" Christina yelled busting in the front door. "And I have a surprise for you all!" She stepped aside and a tall white girl appeared on the doorway nervously.

"Who's the snow bunny?" Mel asked eyeing her weirdly.

"This is Lauren, my girlfriend! Lauren this is my brother Chris and his girlfriend Robyn and this is Trey and his girlfriend Melissa" Christina introduced pointing to all of them.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all!" Lauren said rubbing the back of her neck nervously

"Girl! No need to be nervous, if your Christina's girlfriend then you my family" Robyn said pulling her in for a welcoming hug.

Robyn, Mel, and Lauren all sat out on the balcony getting to know each other while Chris, Trey, and Christina remained in the kitchen smoking a blunt.

"So Christy, how'd you meet snow bunny?" Chris asked eyeing his sister who's face lit up.

"We were at this wild ass party and I saw her, she just stood out just like how Robyn did for you! I could tell she wasn't feeling it so I offered to bring her home and she agreed, we ended up drinking at her place and then we fucked and since that night she's been mine"

"Well, you did a good job sis cause she fine as fuck!" He stopped speaking when Robyn came up behind him and slapped the back of his head.

"Who's fine Chris?"

"Baby you know that you the only female I'm lookin at in this bitch!"

"Mhm, I better be or imma fuck ya ass up!" She said placing a kiss on his lips.

"Get a room y'all two!" Trey laughed as they both gave him the finger and continued.

Later that night...

At this point everyone except Robyn and Melissa was either drink of high as fuck, the night was still young and everyone was having a good ass time amongst each other. Joyce called and said that she was just going to keep Amani overnight so it was going to just be an adults night full of fun and games.

"Let's play never have I ever guysss, I'll say something and if you have done it then you take a shot if not then you don't simple...Robyn since your pregnant you can just put a finger up or something I don't know!" Lauren slurred holding up her liquor in the air. "This white girl is officially white girl wasted!" She laughed loudly.

"I'll start! Never have I ever had sex in a public place!" Christina mumbled before taking a shot and winking at Lauren. Everyone else took a shot and Robyn put a finger.

Robyn wasn't really feeling any of this especially since drunk ass Lauren kept eyeing Chris and trying to get close to him every chance she got.

"Ohh I've got one! Never have I ever...been homeless!" Lauren asked keeping her eyes focused on Robyn while a smirk played out across her face. Nobody took a shot while Lauren decided to speak up.

"Go on Robyn, put a finger up!" She urged innocently with a smile on her face.

"Listen, Lauren...I don't know what you and your little white ass friends joke about but I don't find that shit funny!"

"Loosen up Robby, it's just a game geez"

"Don't call me Robby, that's not my name and I don't even know you enough for you to be giving me a nickname"

Lauren took another sip of liquor before mumbling something under her breath.

"What was it that you said?!" Robyn questioned trying her best not to react much due to the growing baby in her womb.

"I said...I don't want to know your bum ass!" She repeated slowly. Before Robyn could say anything Melissa got up and charged at Lauren.

"Stupid bitch! Don't eva say anyting like that to her again, you lucky she pregnant or she woulda beat ya ass!" Mel shouted trying to get out of Trey's strong arms.

"Lauren what the fuck is wrong with you! I brought you here to meet my family and your fucking it up! It's time to leave!" Christina said before grabbing her arm and leading her out the door before Mel got a hold of her.