026

"You know your killers, they fear my niggas, huh, So what you tryna, tryna do, tryna, tryna do..."

Looking over at the doctor with an aggravated look, Chris questioned when Robyn would be able to leave the hospital

Looking over at the doctor with an aggravated look, Chris questioned when Robyn would be able to leave the hospital. As soon as he got the call that Robyn had been stabbed her dropped the kids off at Joyce's house and made his way to the hospital. "Robyn, I'll be back baby! I'm gonna handle this shit" Chris whispered to Robyn who was so high on painkillers that she just nodded her head.

He grabbed his jacket off the chair and went down to his car quickly. Once he was in his car he placed a FaceTime call to one of his boys.

"Yo! Wassup boss, anything you need today?" Reece asked giving a straight face

"Yo! Wassup boss, anything you need today?" Reece asked giving a straight face. Chris had known Reece since he was a kid and whenever a job needed to get done he was the one to call.

"Yeah man, some broad stabbed my wife and I need you to figure out where she stay at! Her name is Amber, her sister is that bitch Alicia who tried to ruin my family before"

"Alright, I'm on it, boss! I'll call you when I find it out"

Chris thanked Reece before hanging up the phone and driving to Joyce house go check on the girls.

"Chris, How is she?" Joyce asked referring to Robyn.

"She's doing okay, they got her all drugged up on painkillers for the wound but other than that she's doing ok"

"Daddy!!!!" Amani yelled running into the open arms of Chris. He smiled placing kisses all over her face before asking where baby Raine was.

"Raine is sleeping! She won't play with me!" Amani crossed her arms pouting causing Chris to laugh at her.

"She's just a baby princess, she needs all the sleep she can get"

"But I need someone to play with!"

"Amani Nicole, you can play with your meme! Please don't wake up your sister"

She rolled her eyes at him and ran into the other room where Joyce was cooking. Chris looked down at his phone seeing a message from Reece.

Reece:
I found the address, dumb bitch didn't even think to hide out after she tried to kill someone.

Chris:
Send it and meet me there

Reece:
Copy!

Chris quickly said his goodbyes to Joyce and the girls before going back to his house so he could grab his bag of "tools" before going to meet Reece at Amber's house.

Ambers house

"Imma go through the front and I want you to go around the back" Chris said to Reece before going over to the front door. Realizing that it was locked he laughed to himself seeing that she had a spare key in plain sight: that mailbox.

He swiftly unlocked the door, making sure that he couldn't be heard he made his way into the dining room where she could be heard talking on the phone from the couch.

"Mom, I'm not going to jail! Would you fucking relax, I promised that I would kill that bitch and I did!" Amber spoke to her mother who was so worried about her.

Chris smiled hearing the sound of her phone being placed down followed by muffled screams. "Bring her to the basement!" Chris said to Reece who nodded and dragged her unconscious body down the stairs.

Chris grabbed his bag from the table and followed into the mold smelling basement. Once he had everything set up, Chris grabbed a cup of water and poured it on her to wake her up.

"Please, don't hurt me! I don't even know who you are" she begged as tears fell from her cheeks.

"Oh, but I know you! Amber Destiny Roberts, 23 years old, ex-drug addict, siblings are Alicia Marie Roberts and Jackson lee Roberts!" She looked at Chris with so much fear in her eyes as he told her everything about herself.

"Wha-how do you even know that stuff"

"I have a long history with your family, and it all started with your sister! I know you don't remember me so I'll introduce myself, I'm Chris the guy who had your sister spring in high school and middle school."

"Y-you?! How did you find me and what do you want from me? My sister is dead so you should move on" she said angrily.

"I know she's dead because I'm the one who killed her! And that woman that you stabbed she is my fiancé! I've had enough of you and your family messing with what's mine but this put the icing on the cake"

"Please, spare me! I'm so sorry Chris, what is it that you want? Money, sex? Please don't kill me I can give you anything."

"You're pathetic! I don't want sex from you, I can get it from my wife!"

Feeling a sudden rush of boldness, Amber decided to get smart. "How can you get sex from someone who is either dead or in the hospital"

Chris was getting fed up with her so he took the knife from his back pocket and lodged it into her kneecap. "AHHHH HELP ME!!" She yelled out in pain as he dragged the knife down her leg.

"Now, what did you have to say about my wife?!"

"Fuck her! I hope she doesn't make it, I did what I had to do for my sister!"

Chris chuckled at her stubbornness and did the same to her other leg. She cried out in pain while Reece came around and tied a rope around her neck, not tight enough to kill her though.

"Reece get the acid!" Chris said to Reece who smiled widely and went to the acid out of the bag.

"W-what are you doing with that?" Amber asked in a panic.

"I'm doing what I should've done to your selfish ass sister!" He said before pouring the acid on her legs, he stood back and watched as her skin bubbled up until there was hardly any left.

"Alright, I'm done playing around! I've gotta get back to my wife!" Chris said before emptying every single bullet into her head.

"Clean this up Reece, I'll leave 10,000 on the counter for you" Chris said before walking up the stairs and leaving her house.