013

"Swear that I can still feel you here, I just can't believe you're not here..."

"Chris, why would you do that?" Robyn laughed as Chris twisted his face at the taste of the vinegar that he mistook for water

"Chris, why would you do that?" Robyn laughed as Chris twisted his face at the taste of the vinegar that he mistook for water. He quickly ran into the bathroom to re-brush his teeth thoroughly.

"Why didn't you tell me that wasn't water Robyn?!"

"I shouldn't have to, you shouldn't be drinking random stuff when you don't know what it is!" She laughed as he just rolled his eyes her. Robyn let out a screech when he lifted her up and sat her on the counter.

"I love you" She smiled and kissed his lips softly before pulling away when Amani ran into the kitchen.

"Ew, mama! You don't kiss my daddy, only I kiss him!" The toddler twisted her face at her mother and laughed when Robyn began to tickle her.

"Princess mommy and daddy have some great news for you!" Robyn exclaimed with a smile on her face as Amani's eyes lit up with excitement.

"What news mama?!"

"Your gonna be a big sissy! Mama is having another baby!" Amani began to cheer happily and dance around the kitchen singing.

"I'm gonna share all my toys with my new sissy!"

"Amani we don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet baby!" Chris laughed as Amani looked at him with a straight face.

"Boys have cooties! I want a sissy!"

"What about me?!" Chris said with a fake shocked look on his face causing Amani to laugh hysterically.

"No, daddies don't have cooties silly!" She said before running back into her playroom leaving Chris and Robyn alone once again. Chris looked over at her with a smirk on his face and ran his hands up her thighs slowly.

"Where were we?" He asked seductively attempting to slide her panties off, the couple groaned when the ring of the doorbell interrupted them yet again. Robyn hopped down off the counter and went to the door ready to curse out whoever was interrupting her moment.

"Who is it?!" She asked yanking the door open. She looked confused at the older lady who stood on the other side with a surprised look on her face.

"I don't know who you're looking for but you have the wrong house sorry" she said attempting to close the door, the older woman mumbled something that caused Robyn to freeze up.

"Wait a damn minute! Repeat what you said?"

"I-I'm your mother Robyn..."

"No ma'am, I'm afraid you have the wrong house! My mother died a long time ago"