017

"I thought we were great, you took your love back and ran us off track..."

Walking into the house, Robyn was trying the best she could to regulate her breathing but all the anger she was feeling would not allow it

Walking into the house, Robyn was trying the best she could to regulate her breathing but all the anger she was feeling would not allow it. "Christopher?! Where ya ass at?" She asked looking around the dark empty house, when she didn't get a response she called his phone to see if she could hear it inside the house.

"Alright, I'm leaving now! Pleasure doing business with you Chrissy pooh!" Robyn flared her nostrils seeing who had just walked out of the bedroom with the biggest smile on her face.

"Ayo! This what we doing now Chris?!"

"Oh...hey there birdie! I didn't expect to see you here, I'm leaving anyway happy birthday" Alicia beamed before rushing out of the front door leaving Chris looking dumb.

If looks could kill then Chris would be six feet under right now. The two stood in place staring at each other for about fifteen minutes before Robyn ran over and began to throw punches without a care in the world.

"Fuck you, Chris! I'm so done with you I swear to Jah!" She shouted trying to get out of his grasp.

"Robyn, baby chill, please! Your pregnant so you need to calm down and have a civilized conversation with me before jumping to conclusions!"

She let out a bitter chuckle before pulling up her phone and showing him the video message that she had just received. Chris twisted up his face in confusion at the video that he was seeing. "Gwan, tell me whatever lies you thinking of! How could you do this to me? I'm carrying your second child and you don't even care!"

"Robyn, you really think I would do some crazy shit like that to you! After all, I've been doing to prove that I've changed, you still have no faith in me what so ever!"

"Chris fuck allat! I have a video right here of you fucking that bitch, and it doesn't help that when I show up to ask you about it she's here smiling like she just got the best dick of her like in the SAME clothes that she's wearing in the video!"