005

"Your hearing rumors about me and you can't stomach the thought of someone touching my body when you're so close to my heart ..."

Chris placed a soft kiss on Amani's cheek before handing her over to her mother

Chris placed a soft kiss on Amani's cheek before handing her over to her mother. "Is everything back in her bag?" Robyn asked simply making sure that he hadn't forgotten anything like last time.

"Yup, I made sure that everything was there before we left!"

"Thank you. Have fun tonight and please be careful, you never know what can go down with a whole bunch of ghetto black people" Robyn smiled placing a kiss on his cheek before closing the door. Tonight was the grand opening of Chris's third nightclub in California and he was throwing a large party to celebrate, he was proud of himself and his business.

Pulling up to his club, he smiled seeing the illuminating lights shining from the inside of the building. He walked in and smiled widely at a large number of people occupying the building. Searching through the crowd he finally found Trey and Ty dancing with a whole bunch of bitches.

"Ayo breezy! It's about time you showed up, yo baby momma must've been putting that thang down!" Drunken Ty exclaimed throwing his arm around his shoulder. He playfully pushed him off and grabbed a shot off the tray to help calm his nerves a bit.

"Excuse me, do you know where the owner of this establishment is?" A female voice asked behind him, Chris turned around and froze at the sight he saw. She just stared at him with a sly smile on her face before greeting him.

"It's good to see you again, Chris!" She giggled taking the final sip of her drink. He was still frozen, pinching himself to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.

"Cat got ya tongue baby?" Alicia asked giving him her most innocent look

"W-why are you here? I thought you were living in Germany?" He asked confused at the fact that his ex-girlfriend was standing in front of him. Chris and Alicia had a very complicated past with each other, they were each other's first and they hadn't talked since he was living in New York.