008

"I don't wanna give you the wrong impression, I need love and affection, And I hope I'm not sounding too desperate..."

Robyn sat in the darkness of the bedroom listening to her daughters light snores

Robyn sat in the darkness of the bedroom listening to her daughters light snores. It was going on 12 o'clock at night and she had yet to fall asleep, after the news that she had just discovered her heart was absolutely broken. She couldn't bear to look Chris in the face without breaking down in tears due to his ultimate betrayal. Soft knocks sounded off at the bedroom door snapping her out of her daze.

"Who is it?" She asked so quietly that Raven barely heard her from the other side of the door. She peeled her head in the door and frowned seeing her sister sitting in a fetal position.

"Robyn, I'm so sorry about everything! If I would've known that they were gonna start all this trouble I wouldn't have invited them, if it makes you feel any better I made them leave" Raven expressed hugging her sister tight as she cried.

"I can't believe that they would even cross that line, and to think that I almost called things off with Mike to work on things with Chris but now that I know this I'm not doing shit else for him! Fuck him and her" she cried while Raven just hugged her and listened to her vent. More knocks went off, the two sisters looked over and saw Chris standing there with an apologetic look.

"Leave us" She said to Raven was who quickly got up and left the room due to the anger in her younger sisters voice. She looked up at Chris with nothing but hatred in her eyes before running over and punching him repeatedly wherever she could.

"You piece of shit! How could you fuck her, no wonder why she always tried to break us up! You were fucking her and she wanted you all to herself"

Chris grabbed hold of her wrists and held them down so that she wouldn't be able to hit him anymore. Looking up into her broken eyes he couldn't bear to see her hurting like this. "When did it happen, Chris?" She questioned looking up at him with even more tears forming in her eyes.

He looked down towards the floor before revealing something that he never thought would come to light. "It happened after I came home from Virginia...a-after the miscarriage"

She couldn't hold back the tears any longer, she cried so hard that she could barely even breath. "So after I lost our child...you fucked my cousin?! I swear Chris I hate you!"

"I didn't know about the miscarriage at the time Robyn baby, I'm so sorry" He repeated with tears now staining his cheeks.

"It doesn't matter if you knew about the fucking miscarriage or not Christopher! We were supposed to be in a committed relationship, you shouldn't have done it anyways!"

She quickly stood up from his grasp and paced the room. "You know Chris...just when I thought you couldn't do any worse, you go and do this shit, I was even going to consider starting over with you but after this, it's fuck you!"