015

"You keep me in your orbit well, I know I'm a hard one to please..."

"It's time to wake up!" Chris sang with a smile on his face waiting for Robyn to wake up

"It's time to wake up!" Chris sang with a smile on his face waiting for Robyn to wake up. Today was the day that the couple would be attending their first therapy session and Chris was actually excited but nervous at the same time.

"Chris why are you waking me up so early I'm tired!" She complained with her eyes closed.

"We have therapy today babe, and if you don't get up then we will be late!"

"Just give me like 10 more minutes," she said sliding back under the thick comforter

"Just give me like 10 more minutes," she said sliding back under the thick comforter. Chris playfully rolled his eyes before yanking the blanket away from her giving her a stern look.

"No! Ten more minutes will turn into two hours and we have to be there in twenty minutes so you need to hurry up"

He went to walk out of the room and closed the door before she could throw a pillow at him. After waiting for about fifteen minutes she was finally ready to go, he grabbed her hand and placed a soft kiss on her knuckle.

"Chris, I'm scared to do this"

"Why are you scared to go to therapy?" He questioned keeping his eyes on the road. She sighed deeply and looked over at his side profile before speaking.

"What if I say something you don't like, or you find out something that upsets you and you want to leave me?"

"Robyn, I'm at the point where nothing can scare me away from you. We need to do this as a team to better our relationship and in order for us to do that, we need to be completely honest with ourselves and each other" He assured trying to lighten the mood. He turned on the radio and saw a smile on Robyn's face as Be Happy by Mary J. Beige began to play.

"How can I love somebody else, if I can't love myself enough to know when its time, time to let go!" She sang along to the music that seemed to block everything else out. She frowned when the car came to a stop and the radio turned off, she looked around at her surrounding before climbing out of the vehicle.