004

"I'd rather be smoking weed whenever we breathe..."

6 weeks later...

Laying back on her brand new California king bed, Robyn blew the smoke from her mouth into the air causing her best friend Melissa to let out a low chuckle

Laying back on her brand new California king bed, Robyn blew the smoke from her mouth into the air causing her best friend Melissa to let out a low chuckle. Amani was currently spending some time with Joyce so she had the whole day to herself, it had been about six weeks since the two moved out of Joyce's home and she hadn't heard from Chris since not that she wanted to.

"So when ya gonna stop playing and get with ol' boy?" Mel asked giving her a knowing look.

"I don't want him, Mel, fuck him! He has a petty ass attitude over nothing when he's the one who was in the wrong so honestly, unless it has to do with Amani I don't give a fuck"

"Mhm...y'all both some stubborn motherfuckers" Melissa said shrugging her shoulders at her best friend, she knew Robyn all too well and she knew that she still had some underline feeling for the father of her child.

"I'm not stubborn Melissa! If anyone's stubborn it's him" She said getting up from the bed and going down to the kitchen with Mel on her trail. She decided on a light breakfast since the two were going out for lunch in a few hours, standing over the stove Robyn had made some French toast which was Melissa's favorite.

"So...how Trey doing?" Mel asked referring to Chris's best friend who she had a crush on since the two were younger.

Robyn smirked at the wide smile that spread across her best friends face at the mention of Trey. "Mel, why don't you just call? You know he's single and you guys have been hiding your feelings for each other since we were young"

"Just like you and Chris?" Mel said looking at her with an amused look.

"Yeah, the only difference is me and Chris were in a relationship" She retorted causing the both of them to erupt in laughter. Robyn groaned when her phone rang with a FaceTime from Chris.

She looked at the phone with an annoyed look before speaking

She looked at the phone with an annoyed look before speaking. "What do you want Christopher?"

"Chill with the attitude Rihanna, I just called to talk about Amani!" He said sternly causing her to scoff.