028

"It's alright, I'm not dangerous! When your mine, I'll be generous..."

THE WEDDING DAY❤️

"I know man, I'm so happy to finally marry the love of my life!" Chris said excitedly to Trey who adjusted his tie in the mirror

"I'm happy for you Chris, I never thought that ya hoe ass would get married," Trey said playfully. It was time to go into the church and Chris was ready to get it over with so he could go home and fuck Robyn until she can't walk anymore.

"Let's go, man, people are gonna think you're late!!" Trey said before leaving Chris to finish the final touches on this outfit. Once he was finally out in the front of the church he blew a kiss to Joyce and the girls who sat in the front row.

The music started to play and Chris couldn't stop the tears as the doors opened showcasing his beautiful wife in her wedding dress. Robyn was crying as well but she tried to stop herself so her makeup didn't get ruin.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of family and friends to celebrate the joining of Christopher Brown and Robyn Fenty in the unity of marriage." The priest said looking between the two.

"I was told that the two of you have written up your own vows. If you could please share them now"

Chris took a deep breath before saying his vows. "Robyn...before I met you I was lost and alone, everyone had given up on me and then you came along and no matter how hard I tried to scare you off, you stayed through thick and thin. I remember the very first day we met, we were at a party and I kept trying to talk to you but you didn't wanna be bothered so you gave me a Bajan beatdown. He paused while everyone started to laugh. "I knew I loved you from the very first time I laid eyes on you. I knew you were too special to let go and god put you into my life for a reason. I'm so glad to finally be able to call you my wife Robyn."

Robyn blushed trying to hold back the tears in her eyes before saying her vows

Robyn blushed trying to hold back the tears in her eyes before saying her vows. "Chris, I'm so grateful to have met you! I never thought about being a mother or even being in a relationship before you came into my life, I remember writing about you in my little diary at sixteen years old about how much I loved you and how many mini Chris's that I wanted running around my house. I thank Jah every day for you and my children because without you guys I probably wouldn't be as successful as I am now, I love you!"

"Chris, do you take Robyn Fenty as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do!"

"Robyn, do you take Christopher Brown as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

"Good, Chris you may now kiss the bride"

They smiled at each other before connecting their lips together thanking God that they were now husband and wife.

_____________________________

*Epilogue- 3 years later*
(Twins in MM)

Robyn dipped on her coconut water while waving at Amani who played with Raine

Robyn dipped on her coconut water while waving at Amani who played with Raine. "Rashaad Christopher Brown and Khalil Maurice Brown, stop playing near my Christmas tree! If ya knock it down imma put you in timeout " Robyn warned their one-year-old sons. Right after the wedding, Robyn found out she was pregnant with twin boys.

"Mommy look! I can dance like daddy!" Amani said climbing up on the step stool

"Mommy look! I can dance like daddy!" Amani said climbing up on the step stool. She began to do a cute little dance causing Raine to erupt in laughter.

"Guys, I'm home!" Chris announced walking into the kitchen.

"Daddy!!" The kids cheered in unison running over to Chris attacking him with hugs and kisses. Robyn waddled over to Chris with her pregnant belly sticking out, he smiled and placed a kiss on her lips before kneeling down to her stomach.

"Hey there princess, daddy can't wait to meet you" He said placing a kiss on her stomach.

"Hey guys, guess who else came to visit?" Chris said to the kids who looked at him waiting for an answer.

"Hey, guys!" Christina and Ambriella walked in only to be attacked by the kids. After the wedding, Chris reached out to Ambriella and when he found out what their father had been doing he felt bad and bought her and Janel a condo in California since then the two have gotten closer than ever.

"Hey, Robyn, hows my niece?" Christina asked rubbing Robyn's belly.

"She doing great, how's my niece?" She asked pointing to Christina's showing belly. Tatiana and Christina moved into a house together and got married and now they were having a baby.

"Boom! Guess who stepped in the room!" Mel shouted walking in with Trey behind her.

"AUNTIE MEL!" They all ran over to Mel and hugged her before hugging Trey. Melissa and Trey now have a set of twin daughters, Unique and Faith and they got married right after Mel caught the bouquet at Robyn's wedding.

"Unique don't start ya shit because we at Robyn house!" Mel warned her daughter who gave her a look and ran to Trey who she knew would spoil her.

"Anywho, I have more news!" Mel said grabbing everyone's attention.

"We are having another baby!" Mel and Robyn screamed in excitement at the same time.

"I'm so happy for you guys," Chris said dapping up Trey. The family all went out to the table where Robyn has Christmas dinner ready, they said grace before digging into their food and enjoying Christmas together as a family.

*******************************************

Thanks again for all the love and support! I hope you guys enjoyed❤️❤️