Kabanata 8

RMH

"W-what are you doing here?!" I shouted, my eyes widened.

There stood Calix Hercules Calliego as he looked at me with grim eyes. His both hands are on his pocket but when he was able to reach me, he quickly held my head and placed it on his chest.

"Damn, I'm sorry... I'm sorry I wasn't there..."

I was still shocked with his words. He doesn't have to say sorry. He doesn't need to be by my side and act as my boyfriend everytime.

"I'm your boyfriend but I wasn't there..." Mahinahon at may pag-aalalang sinabi niya.

I quickly withdrew from his eyes and looked at him.

"You don't have to be there, Calliego."

He doesn't have to be there because his text is enough to encourage me. Our families are arch enemies but that is not an excuse to not be grateful. I will be forever owing him for saving my purity.

But he seem not to get my words. His eyes darken before putting my head on his chest once again.

"Still." He sighed and hugged me more, not afraid if we'll be seen like this.

"How did you know?" I suddenly got curious.

It's not like my family would contact him.

"That's not important."

I looked at him to see his expression but he immediately put my head down again.

"Are you okay?" He asked gently.

"I am." Huminga ako nang malalim. "Wag ka nan gang madrama. He just fondled with my breast with clothes on. He just ripped my bra and saw it but he did not get my vir-"

"He fucking what?!" He shouted before his grip tightened. "Whatr the fuck?" I heard him muttered. He's definitely squishing me already.

"It's okay, I'm okay..." It's not my first time.

"What the hell, Brown?!" He used my surname to scold me. "That is not fucking normal! I' gonna sue that fucking mother fucker!" He said.

Kumunot ang noo ko.

"Don't act like my father. Para naman kayo ang naganoon. Iu'M FINE, ALREADY. My brothers came home." I said happily.

"Gustave is back?" He asked.

Kahit nalilito ay tumango ako. It felt like he's happy my brother is back. I wanted to ask why but he immediately removed the topic.

"If I can't be with you, be with your brothers all the time." He said.

"Oh come on, I'm not in kindergarten. Besides, I was able to fight back. And I promise not to be alone again." I said. "Umalis ka na nga, baka kung anong sabihin nang pamilya ko! Buti nga hindi ka pa patay ngayon eh." I rolled my eyes.

Bumuntong hininga siya at dahan dahan akong pinakawalan. His eyes are pained as he let me go. I tried opening the door to the driver's seat of his car and it opened. Tinulak ko na siya roon para mapaalis.

"Don't forget to tell your family that you're just playing with me if they ever find this out." I said before smiling. Bago ko isarado ang pinto ay may bigla akong naalala. "Date tayo bukas." Sabi ko bago isarado ang pinto.

His eyes widened but before he can open the door to his car, I ran to the house while biting my lip. I am unconsciously half smiling but when I realized what I'm doing, I immediately removed my smile. Naglakad na ako papasok sa mansion ngunit bago pa ako makatapak ay napansin ko ang Mommy ko.