Last A.N

I'm.....finally done with the first book.... man after so long it's finally complete. I'm still shocked that even though I roughly started this book in March of this year, then finished in the near month of June. So in total that led me to work on it after 3 to 4 months. Wow.

I'm also deeply loved by you all that you guys actually like this book. At first I was like "man, I'm never gonna be a good author who has a passion for my favorite trilogy." Then BOOM. My book automatically skyrockets to the top ranking in Hiccup and other tags where you can find my book.

I know I've been lazy and haven't updated as I have been. But that's because there was a situation I was stuck in and I was paranoid and stressed about what could have happened if we did not act fast.

But I won't talk further detail, just know that I will do a second book soon after I complete my other two books. Then maybe.......... I'll start a ANNNOTHER BOOK with a female Night fury in it.

Don't know when I'll post it but, here are the names.

1. Moonlight
2. Eclipse
3.Skydancer

Whatever name gets chosen the most will be for the female Night fury. I'll be waiting to post until I know which name gets chosen the most because I want to give you guys the opportunity to pick it. But, if you cannot speak out your opinion or just don't want to then I'm picking the name myself. Sorry~

But anyway, I will now start working on Defenders Of The Hidden World, and in that story; the Light fury will be your friend~ cuz ew >_< I just don't think getting a Deathgripper is what I want to do. Sure, you'll use him, but it mainly focuses on Toothless and Light fury. I'll mold it into the story, so. You'll get Light fury, but use Deathgripper.

Cool?

Same page?

...............

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo, luv you guys! Bye!