Reaction to : A BIG Fight With You

A/N : To preface this specific update, just know that I  don't think of GOT7 as harsh or mean people, although it is depicted otherwise in the chapter. They're all wonderful people from what I see, though they're not so great for the sake of matching the theme:) 

Mark

The sky is blue, the grass is green, and Mark Tuan loves you with his entire being. Which is exactly why it was so hard to understand why the two of you were fighting. If you were Mark's Sun, he was your Oxygen. The entire time the two of you were raising your voices at each other, he'd wonder where it went wrong. You two were always good about pressing 'pause' to collect your thoughts when you disagreed about something to keep debates from turning into fights, and yet this time it just didn't seem to matter. He'd wince as you'd make daggers of your words to throw at him, not noticing how much it hurt you, yourself. He didn't like this, not one bit.

"Why can't you just calm down? We're all mad here, why do you think you get to be yelling?"

Jaebum

Jaebum would likely be so absorbed by his anger that he'd become a bit careless. His words would get harsher and harsher, as somewhere along the line he forgot that relationships are fragile. Maybe he was so used to being comfortable with you, and knowing that no matter what, the two of you would be okay, but he really seemed to be taking it for granted. He'd speak a slew of hurtful words, no amount of pain or regret kicking in until you marched off in apparent tears, taking refuge in your shared bedroom, the door of which you locked to give yourself some distance from him.

"Run away when things get tough, I don't know what else I can expect from you!"

Jinyoung

Jinyoung would be the type to silently take it as you seethed and raged and said exactly everything on your mind before he launched his own attack. With every passing comment, you'd only make him more angry, and though he didn't want to admit it, hurt. The both of you had good heads on your shoulders, though it just seemed like you'd said screw that and chosen to forget that this was the man you loved. If he had a voice in him telling him that he wasn't much better, he promptly would choose to ignore it, instead refuting you in an equally painful way.