Reaction to : Your First Christmas Together

A/N : Yes I'm seriously posting about Christmas in the middle of August:) My winter loving self is over the 30 plus degree weather- can we have some snow again, please?

Mark

Mark would  be the type who'd be beyond thrilled and excited to go Christmas tree shopping with you. No option was too grand, or too crazy. He'd consider every model in the store, even ones that seemed to stray a bit too much from tradition, like purple or blue trees. He'd hold your hand the whole time, excitedly lifting it up to point at a new tree every so often, jolting you, although it was forgiven. He seemed to light up at the idea of doing something so domestic with you, which just melted your heart. He was like a child in a candy store, excited over every other thing, and you fully planned on matching his energy.

 He was like a child in a candy store, excited over every other thing, and you fully planned on matching his energy

Jaebum

Three words; pajama movie marathon. There were eleven days of Christmas, and Jaebum simply wanted to enjoy them by your side, cozying up to a mug of hot cocoa and perhaps some Home Alone. He liked the feeling of your head on his shoulder and a thick fleece blanket, and really, you weren't complaining. It was a nice change of pace, and allowed for the occasional forehead kiss from him. It felt comfortable, natural, and right. Given that the two of you were normally constantly on your toes, working or just generally busy, this was a welcome little break, one you hoped you'd see many more of.

 Given that the two of you were normally constantly on your toes, working or just generally busy, this was a welcome little break, one you hoped you'd see many more of

Jackson

Christmas with Jackson would be like Christmas with nobody else. It would be spent together, of course, over a plate of cookies in the studio, with the two of you messing around with the recording equipment. The two of you would sit for hours, layering Christmas type music over older Got7 songs, trying to outdo each other in a friendly competition of Who Can Create the Worst Remix? It would be an unconventional Christmas, certainly, but it would be unmistakably yours. You knew other couples did more traditional things, or perhaps visited families and flew around for vacation, but not you two; all you needed was some music and each other.