Chapter 6 - Resolution

From what happened about the events with Uni and Nepgear's quarrel, it didn't end well. Nepgear's been feeling down for all this time. She hides it with a smile and says that she's okay, which is honestly, she's not. Uni hasn't been replying to my messages either. Both of them are pretty bumped out too. I can't risk and visit Uni, no doubt she'll just kick me out. It's a waste of gas and I can't ask Nepgear to fly me there too.

It's been a few days since that day. With a shocking surprise for Uni to find out only Nepegar was able to get back home while her sister didn't, I really understand how she feels. But.....I don't know how to make those two make up.  I can't let them be this way, it's too unbearable. 

As nighttime falls, and suddenly, Reyna calls out to me as she approaches me.

Reyna: Hey Perseus, are you free tonight?

It looks like she's going to invite me out and eat dinner. I mean, it happens once in a while, so I really have no reason to reject her invitation.

Perseus: Uh sure. Gonna eat dinner with ya?

She nods in response.

Reyna: You got it. But this time, I'm going to bring Shiva with me.

With Shiva eh? I haven't seen her sister for a very long time, but I'm sure she doesn't remember me. I mean, she was still a kid when I was a basilicom guard. We set up a time to meet, the same place as the cafe at 8:00 pm. Reyna waves goodbye to me and leaves the basilicom.

I, on the other hand, I head back to my room to change my knight clothes to my casual clothes. I head to Nepgear's room next, just to tell her that I'll be out for a while. Reaching her room, I knock on her door before entering.

Perseus: Hey Nepgear.

Nepgear: Oh...hey Perseus. What brings you here?

Perseus: Just.....wanted to tell you that I'll be out for a while with Reyna if you don't mind.

Nepgear nods in response and she give a weak smile and I say goodbye to her and I leave her room. I head down to the main hall and exit the basilicom and I immediately head to the cafe. I know it's early, but there's nothing really much to do in the basilicom. And so, as I reach the cafe, I pass some time until it is now 8 pm. Glad I brought my headphones and I just listened in to my playlist of 5pb's songs. It would be an honor to meet her, but she is wayyyy back in Leanbox, so meeting her is a bit impossible.

As checking the phone for the time, it is now at 8:10 pm. I know, she won't be here exact the meeting time, but I can still wait. Moments later, she has finally arrived at the cafe together with her sister Shiva. I remove my headphones and I let it rest on my neck.

Reyna: You came early.

Perseus: It doesn't really matter. Come on, let's go inside.

Shiva waves hi to me and I wave back at her and then the three of us go inside the cafe, and then the floor staff formally greets us and they lead us to our table. The three of us take a seat and we choose our order from the menu and we let the waiter know for them to prepare our orders to us.

Perseus: Say......that outfit you're wearing....isn't that the same outfit you used the other day we went here?

Shiva: Big sister had a bad time choosing between outfits and I heard her saying "I should wear the same outfit that Perseus complimented on" 

Shiva lets out a snicker as she teases Reyna. No wonder she wears the same outfit from last time. Reyna's face turns red and she smacks Shiva on the head.

Perseus: Calm down you two, we're in public. Save those spankings at home. 

As I scold those two, they suddenly behave themselves and sits properly.