Chapter 13 - Off to Lowee

A few days later after the transformation of Uni when we fought Brave back at that abandoned factory, both Uni and Nepgear were called in by Lady Histoire for them to conduct a plan to save the CPUs. From what I have overheard because they were having a brief in the main hall and I happen to be here as well; they just need to get in contact with Rom and Ram for them to form a plan and go their way to the Gamindustri Graveyard.

And after their briefing, the two CPU candidates transform into their HDD forms and flies off to wherever they go. Meanwhile, after the two left the area, Lady Histoire notices me and she floats towards my direction and I suddenly have an assignment from her to visit the oracle of Lowee, Lady Mina, it is said that she has something to do for me.

Histoire: That's what Lady Mina has told me. She said that she wants you to go to Lowee Basilicom and that way, she'll tell you her desired assignment for you.

Perseus: Well, sure. I don't really mind, but, will Planeptune be okay without us? I saw Nepgear and Uni flew off earlier.

Histoire: Don't worry. With the decreased activity of ASIC as of now, I'm sure no threat will occur in this nation. 

IF: Sorry we're late Lady Histoire.

Compa: Slow down, Iffy! You are walking too fast.

Just by the entrance, IF and Compa are walking towards our location, while Compa is catching her breath. 

Histoire: I forgot to mention that these two will accompany you.

Accompany me? I don't get it. I mean, I can freely drive in my car with one or two hands, I have no problem with that. Or.....I just used to be a lone wolf, without Reyna and the others around. That is plausible since I've been working on missions alone.

Histoire: Is something the matter Perseus?

Lady Histoire asks in a quiet and worried tone. I mean, yeah, I am fine....but....I am kind of not fond of working with anyone as of now. But I cannot say that since it'll be rude to IF and Compa. I guess I really don't have any choice now, would I?

Perseus: I'm fine.

Compa: Well that's good to hear!

IF: Well then, we should get going. We'll be borrowing the basilicom's van.

I nod in response and both IF and Compa walks toward the exit and I follow them from behind. Walking down through the huge staircase, the van is just parking there at the side which is a camper van, that has some sort of spacious little room in the middle and on the front is of course where the driver and passenger seat lies. 

Both IF and Compa enters the van and I did the same. Compa is in the middle part of the van while IF and I are on the front and we take off to Lowee.

As IF is driving and Compa is preparing tea, I stand up from my seat and walk towards the table at the back. I forgot to clean my sword due to the fight with Brave. I unsheath my sword from my back and place it on the table. Luckily, there is a lacquer thinner and a towel by the drawer since I forgot to bring one myself.

I pour the lacquer thinner on the towel and wipe the sword and now it looks good as new. I return the lacquer thinner and towel back to the drawer and I sheath back my sword.

Compa: You want some tea, Mr. Percy?

Perseus: I'm more of a coffee person myself, but sure.

Compa gives me a teacup and she pours some tea into it and I begin drinking. And after that, I return back to my seat beside IF.

IF: So how does it feel like?

Perseus: Feel what?

IF: Uh, your left arm? It is kind of bugging me. With no background of your arm, I can't help but think that you are not human.